The buyer asking for refund After 15days!

whiteboard_007

Hi, So a buyer orders a Gig and didn’t told me that he want the voiceover in British and then When I deliver the video he didn’t respond and order marked as complete automatically

And then after few days(About 5days) He messages me that- “do you do british accent” I said you should have told me earlier

And then Today He said- “I NEED REFUND” and then I said him that I will do british version for him at no cost but still he just asking for refund.

What should I do?

Thanks

Kindly contact CS and politely explain what’s happening. He:

• was absent for multiple days and let the order autocomplete.
  • “apparently” didn’t properly fill in the requirements the first time.
  • is trying to cancel the order for something which should have been agreed upon initially.

At this point he’s just trying to scam you by playing dumb, don’t let him get away and decline any cancellation requests.

Hi, So a buyer orders a Gig and didn’t told me that he want the voiceover in British and then When I deliver the video he didn’t respond and order marked as complete automatically

And then after few days(About 5days) He messages me that- “do you do british accent” I said you should have told me earlier

And then Today He said- “I NEED REFUND” and then I said him that I will do british version for him at no cost but still he just asking for refund.

What should I do?

Thanks

You may contact CS and tell them the whole story. sometimes support cancels the order but do compensate the seller too

Kindly contact CS and politely explain what’s happening. He:

• was absent for multiple days and let the order autocomplete.
  • “apparently” didn’t properly fill in the requirements the first time.
  • is trying to cancel the order for something which should have been agreed upon initially.

At this point he’s just trying to scam you by playing dumb, don’t let him get away and decline any cancellation requests.

He got the Refund by CS.

He got the Refund by CS.

That’s appalling and definitely wrong. Sadly I don’t know if pressing CS will give you anything even if you’re in the right. I suggest that you open a new thread detailing this.

Otherwise, try to at least find if he is using your content (maybe on his site or channel), and take it down through Fiverr since his rights to use your work have lapsed as he has cancelled the order: DMCA@fiverr.com

I think 15 days later is a bit much.

I would suggest sending the Buyer a Custom Order (at a reduced rate) as you are actually looking at a new order here.

The first order closed.

Now this late request should be viewed as a new order.

Anyway, that’s what I would do.

I think 15 days later is a bit much.

I would suggest sending the Buyer a Custom Order (at a reduced rate) as you are actually looking at a new order here.

The first order closed.

Now this late request should be viewed as a new order.

Anyway, that’s what I would do.

Why would the op want to work with someone who has already forced a cancellation and refund without communicating a revision to the seller within a reasonable period of time? Best walk away from this one I say before you invest your money in a British voice over as well as more of your time.

Archived