The Buyer Cancelled my order after 2 Months of delivery and leaving 5* review

tejaswishah

Hi Guys,

I worked with this Indian man on fiverr in November 2020.

The order was for 200$ and I had to deliver 12 videos.

I delivered 12 videos and he loved all of them. He never complained and even left me a positive 5* reviews. And the order was marked complete on November 2020.

Now in January 19, 2020 I received a notification saying the buyer cancelled the order and he got a refund.
I am shocked because the order was completed two months ago and he cancelled and got the money back ?

How is this fair ? He was more than happy to use my work and I spent hours doing it. All of this was a waste.

This guy’s is a Scam and he is one of the top buyer. I don’t know what to do. I contacted customer support and I am waiting for the response.

But please be very careful. This is not right to all the sellers since they can be easily cheated by people like this who take all your work for Free.

Can someone help me with this ? I hope I get a positive response from Fiverr because that is the right thing to do.

So sorry to hear about that - please inform us what CS will tell you.
I had similar situation when I only started to work on Fiverr - it was my first order over 150$ and I was happy to work on it, the buyer was happy with the quality of work, but than he decided to keep his money… I was new here, I didn’t know what to do, and I didn’t know how to ask for help, so I lost my time and money.
I hope CS team will help you, because it’s obviously just a stupid scam

Just as an aside, did you have any projects go sour on you very recently? I ask because I had a known issue with a project that had been finished and paid, CS refunded it to that buyer, but I didn’t have enough in/incoming to my account at the moment they did so to cover that mount, so they (Fiverr) “refunded” a handful of other jobs that went just fine, 5 star, etc. to free up the lost income in my account. I was genuinely puzzled, as both were repeat clients that had since ordered from me, but CS clarified it was just some accounting wizardry they did to make themselves whole - the money hadn’t actually been “refunded” to those two satisfied clients, it just appeared that way in my dashboard ledger.

Was it specifically stated in the message that it was cancelled by the ‘Buyer’ or by ‘Fiverr’? IF the former, you might be reimbursed as chargebacks are against Fiverr’s ToS. More info: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010978618-Chargebacks-and-seller-protection

It says ‘Buyer cancelled the order and funds were returned to the buyer.’

Hopefully something positive happens!

Archived