Fiverr Forum

The buyer cancelled this order and funds were returned to their balance

Huy Everyone,

I’m getting lose on fiverr. When i deliver my order the buyer cancelled order with out any reason and when i try to see buyer profile i got message “The user account you are looking for is no longer available”. First time i got 10USD lose and now 40USD. what happinging here why this happened and why im not getting fee of my time and effords.

Please help what i can do for these type of buyer???

Sheriff’s Note: If you want to upload an image to the forum the dimensions are 670 (width) x 315 (height) pixels.

It means that their account has been banned :slight_smile:

It means they got banned for breaking the rules. Chances are they pulled this stunt with others too, and now they got banned by Fiverr.

That is all Fiverr can do, I suppose: get these types of buyers banned, so they cannot bother you any more.

but what about my time and working that i have done for those order??? why fiverr banned them after deliver order. if i deliver order and buyer got banned why return money to them why not given to to me even i complete the order.

I am in same problem. Before I lose a lot of money but today I lose $50. I am very much disappointed. I see everything is ok also buyer give me 5 star review. I think fiverr have to more careful in their policy. I worked hours. My labor is totally gone in dust bean. Really I am very much disappointed.

Same happened with me. I delivered on 11 may and got a 5 star review.
Today (23 may) I saw that the order got cancelled .The reason I saw is:
THE BUYER CANCELLED THIS ORDER AND FUNDS WERE RETURNED TO THEIR BALANCE.

I am trying to contact buyer. But it shows :
buyername may not be contacted at this time.”

Same happened with me. I delivered on 11 may and got a 5 star review.
Today (23 may) I saw that the order got cancelled .The reason I saw is:
THE BUYER CANCELLED THIS ORDER AND FUNDS WERE RETURNED TO THEIR BALANCE.

I am trying to contact buyer. But it shows :
" buyername may not be contacted at this time."

How did you resolve your problem?

Now the account is deleted.
"The user account you are looking for is no longer available."
I wasted my efforts on 2 orders and 14 days :’(