Fiverr Community Forum

The buyer doesn't want his work to show along with his feedback

hello guys,
So I got a small problem the buyer doesn’t want his work(image) to appear on Reviews as Seller, he told me to remove the pictures because they contain sensitive information.
but I don’t know how to do that
please help I appreciate that
thanks.

3 Likes

The buyer has the option to turn off previews/portfolio images when posting a review - can’t do it after the review is posted, though …

3 Likes

I wouldn’t be asking CS to take it down for them, Miilla - they could take that as “review manipulation” and get a warning for it … best be safe in these circs …

2 Likes

I seriously doubt that, but I’ll edit my post and delete it then, for the sake of potentially more safety.

2 Likes

thanks a lot, coerdelion and miiila, I really appreatiate ur answers. <3

1 Like

Okay greaT! you can redelivery you Job without attaching any Images of your work. Then client will get no black screen for the Review. Hope you understand my words!!

1 Like

Look who is giving advice here the guy who was crying over not getting a single order till date in his thread posted an hour ago haha it’s funny

1 Like

And possibly get in trouble with TOS which says empty deliveries are not allowed! :scream:

3 Likes

Hahaha. I guess it’s true how they say ‘Don’t take every advice you get on the street

2 Likes