Fiverr Community Forum

The buyer don't give a review

I have completed my third order but the buyer didn’t receive it and it complete automaticaly. For that I don’t get any review.

4 Likes

It is up to a buyer as to whether or not they wish to leave a review.

There have been many forum posts where sellers have got a warning for discussing a review.

Best just to leave it and move on.

11 Likes

Thank you so much. I don’t talk to the buyer about it. If I do that then I will have a warning.

1 Like

9 Likes

I get that. But if I discuss it in forum, will it hamper my account?

No, you won’t get in trouble for this thread.

6 Likes

thank you @ahmwritingco

1 Like

Fiverr is too busy with support requests to check the Forum. Right now it takes up to 10 days to get a reply from them.

2 Likes

May I ask how you know your buyer didn’t receive the order?

2 Likes

@maitasun the order is complete automatically

Yes, @shahabuddin_94, you said it completed automatically. But that’s not what I’m asking.

You stated that your buyer didn’t receive the order. So, my question continues to be: how do you know (s)he didn’t receive it?

5 Likes

Actually, I don’t know whether the buyer receives the order or not @maitasun

I think it might be a spelling error for review perhaps.

3 Likes

I would really be worried if my customer received the work and was satisfied with it. Not so much about the review.
I think it’s okay to contact your customer and ask if they received the files and liked it.

Do not ever ask your customer to review. This is a clear violation and just a poor cooperation. Make sure you give your customer great experience working with you, be invested. And everything will settle.

5 Likes

Only about half my buyers left me reviews.

1 Like

thank you. I read the terms and conditions @emmntt

That’s so sad @financialquazar

I am a buyer and a seller and I never leave review and don’t expect to receive a review. Once the work is done, our business deal is over no need for stars and rating like we are some buddies from high school.

3 Likes

That’s okay @tatjanamitevska. But a review helps seller to grow

Buyers job is not to help you grow.

3 Likes