The buyer don't give a review

shahabuddin_94

It is up to a buyer as to whether or not they wish to leave a review.

There have been many forum posts where sellers have got a warning for discussing a review.

Best just to leave it and move on.

Thank you so much. I don’t talk to the buyer about it. If I do that then I will have a warning.

I have completed my third order but the buyer didn’t receive it and it complete automaticaly. For that I don’t get any review.

I have completed my third order but the buyer didn’t receive it and it complete automaticaly. For that I don’t get any review.

May I ask how you know your buyer didn’t receive the order?

I would really be worried if my customer received the work and was satisfied with it. Not so much about the review.
I think it’s okay to contact your customer and ask if they received the files and liked it.

Do not ever ask your customer to review. This is a clear violation and just a poor cooperation. Make sure you give your customer great experience working with you, be invested. And everything will settle.

I would really be worried if my customer received the work and was satisfied with it. Not so much about the review.

I think it’s okay to contact your customer and ask if they received the files and liked it.

Do not ever ask your customer to review. This is a clear violation and just a poor cooperation. Make sure you give your customer great experience working with you, be invested. And everything will settle.

thank you. I read the terms and conditions @emmntt

You don’t know the reason why your buyers didn’t leave reviews, and due to Fiverr’s stance on this (as illustrated by @vickiespencer 's screenshot of a cs reply), you better not try finding out either, just accept it and do your best with future orders.

Eventually, you’ll get a buyer who likes your work and service enough to be so kind to spend their time on reviewing and doesn’t have any other reasons to not leave feedback, like privacy concerns or whatever.

Many if not most people who use the internet at all, do make at least passive use of feedback systems", be it Fiverr, Amazon, trip advisor, Google, Kindle, Steam, glass door … to inform themselves about products, services, places, companies, … , and many people are aware that those systems only work if enough people take part actively by spending time on leaving reviews, and cherish the option to use those systems enough to leave a review, or actually do want to support a seller, service, author, musician, etc. by leaving a review.

In short, just leave those be who don’t want to, and focus on providing value, then you should get enough feedback over time.

Archived