The buyer is asking for revisions but has nothing to revise also not replying to me.. what to do?

tech_clues

I have a client, he gave me to order, I completed it on time, then after hours later he came and ask for revision but did not tell me what to revise. and he often comes online many time but he doesn’t reply. what to do in this situation.please help me. I am going great but this order will give a negative impact. what should I do what is the best way to get out of this. the buyer is not responding correctly.how should I contact customer support and I am sure they will do nothing.

Its a bugger when they do that. Once I waited so long for a response I just had to send an unfinished job. I did say that I will honour any revisions when they decide to get back in touch but they never did.

sad to hear that ! What to do in such cases.

• 11 months later...

If a client doesn’t give revision notes or respond to messages, I politely inform them that I’ll redeliver the original work after 48 hours as I need to act on the revision. You can also remind them that the revision request must come with notes as per TOS. (Something like that, it can’t be abused anyway). That usually gets them moving.

As to the other question. If you deliver an order and don’t hear from the buyer just leave it alone. It happens often. Never hear from them again and the order auto completes. No review but job done.

If a client doesn’t give revision notes or respond to messages, I politely inform them that I’ll redeliver the original work after 48 hours as I need to act on the revision. You can also remind them that the revision request must come with notes as per TOS. (Something like that, it can’t be abused anyway). That usually gets them moving.

As to the other question. If you deliver an order and don’t hear from the buyer just leave it alone. It happens often. Never hear from them again and the order auto completes. No review but job done.

Thanks @leannelrivers … Make sense…

Got a reply from the buyer…

Archived