Fiverr Community Forum

The buyer is texting once and if I reply he is not replying

I have been sending SMS to the buyer for two days today. If I reply to the sms, the buyer is not texting me anymore and is not giving me any orders. What can I do now? All my gigs are on the first page and I am active all the time. What can I do to get an order? I hope everyone’s opinion.

3 Likes

Well, you can’t force a buyer to order from you. And if you haven’t been discussing an order, I definitely wouldn’t be constantly messaging them. If they’re not responding, just leave them alone. They could see the messages as spam and report you.

4 Likes

According to Fiverr’s ToS you are not allowed to take the communication out of the Fiverr platform. That means you should only talk to your customer via private message.

Someone correct me if I’m wrong.

However, you should not spam you customer with many messages. If he is interested, he will definitely get in touch with you!

4 Likes

This is true, and that’s what I thought when they said SMS, but I’m going to give them the benefit of the doubt that they are using the platform to communicate and just misspoke. I’m an optimist.

I’d like to think that people read the TOS before doing business here. :wink: :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Hopefully it is just a misunderstanding and he’s talking with his customer using the integrated chat…

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the advice

2 Likes

I benefited from your advice. Amy didn’t know that.

3 Likes