I’ve just returned to Fiverr after several months of being absent.
I love the “new” forum as well as the many Fiverr.com changes!
All in all, I think the easiest way to reconstruct a solid sale base is by using the buyer requests feature. The problem is that it seems to be used by amateur individuals or people simply posting a job to big for $5.00.
I think there should be a must purchase feature or at least a “commit to buy” so that requests are taken seriously and hard working sellers can actually spend time writing a legitimate proposal.
Request should be posted by people that actually need a service and not simply abusing the system, reviewers should simply be reviewed by staff and once the above is Incorporated many unrealistic requests would simply disappear.
I strongly believe that this is actually a great feature. In fact many of us don’t even understand how powerful this feature could be. Sort of, “I need this service done within 6 hours” simply use this feature and someone online can simply reply and once the buyer “awards” the request, the request should be discarded right away.
Do you agree?
I would love to hear your thoughts about this, I understand that a discussion like this may have been posted However, I would like to make a revolution so that Fiverr actually understands that this feature has the power to provide many sellers with legitimate work and buyers who are in need of a specific service or even a fast request.
- If one needs a quick design in 1 hour
- They need a specific task worked on, they don’t seem to find the perfect gig for it.
- People tend to rather accept a detailed proposal rather than choosing a simple gig.
- A seller with the expertise and who is online, currently not working can accept a request for a service completed in 1 hour.
- New to Fiverr
- Unique ability/service that can only be explained thru writing or personal contact with a legitimate buyer.
I honestly think the Requests section should be viewed as a very strong feature that actually has the ability to become just as great as Fiverr.com, gig selection itself.
If Fiverr is reading this I have plenty of ideas that can be incorporated as well as our friends below.
All for now,