The Buyer want to cancel the order because the photos have fiverr logo on it!

amiradesign

Please I need to know how to convince the buyer that’s not my issue and it’s Fiverr system!
He want to cancel and refund his money because he show Fiverr logo on the photos and he don’t want to accept the order before got all the photos without fiverr logo!

When he accepts delivery the final images won’t have the logo. Tell him that.

Explain that is how the system is set up so people cannot take the pictures without accepting the delivery.

I told him that but he didn’t understand, he keep said to me send me all the photos without the logo or refund and cancel the order!!

I told him that but he didn’t understand, he keep said to me send me all the photos without the logo or refund and cancel the order!!

don’t send anything without the watermarks , he might try to scam you , it happened in the past , once I sent the files without the watermark he still wanted to cancel the order , there’s no reason to send the files without watermarks , show him this article ( https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/adding-a-watermark-to-protect-your-work?TrackingCode=999e1479dea9a89b4ae0c696c6aca989&afp=999e1479dea9a89b4ae0c696c6aca989 )

‘’ The watermark will appear on image delivery previews prior to the buyer accepting and completing the order.’’

don’t send anything without the watermarks , he might try to scam you , it happened in the past , once I sent the files without the watermark he still wanted to cancel the order , there’s no reason to send the files without watermarks , show him this article ( https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/adding-a-watermark-to-protect-your-work?TrackingCode=999e1479dea9a89b4ae0c696c6aca989&afp=999e1479dea9a89b4ae0c696c6aca989 )

‘’ The watermark will appear on image delivery previews prior to the buyer accepting and completing the order.’’

Thank you all guys for your response

I’m trying with him again now

He had a grey note across the screen that the watermark will disappear after he will approve the order.

Do not send him photos in the chat.

Explain to him/her that watermark is added automatically by fiverr and will be removed when order is marked as complete and if they have any questions they can reach out to fiverr support or watch the help page on how fiverr works.

He had a grey note across the screen that the watermark will disappear after he will approve the order.

Do not send him photos in the chat.

Explain to him/her that watermark is added automatically by fiverr and will be removed when order is marked as complete and if they have any questions they can reach out to fiverr support or watch the help page on how fiverr works.

He don’t want to understand!

He said to me if I didn’t get all the photos without watermark I will give you a a bad review!

Really I don’t know what should I do!

He can’t understand Fiverr system!

He said to me if I didn’t get all the photos without watermark I will give you a a bad review!

if I didn’t get all the photos without watermark I will give you a a bad review!

That’s a blackmail. You can’t tell him that blackmailing with bad review is absolutely forbidden by fiverr TOS that they signed. And again: if they have questions and doubts about the watermark they can reach out to fiverr support.

He has to accept that the fiverr logo will disappear after accepting the delivery.

He can ask customer support if he wants but that is clearly stated in fiverr FAQ here:

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/adding-a-watermark-to-protect-your-work

You can pass the link to him and if he still refuses to understand, it is a sign of a scammer who wants to take a free bite. Report to CS at once.

In short, don’t cancel your order and stand your ground.

Also don’t send the image without logo before he accepts the delivery. Period.

if I didn’t get all the photos without watermark I will give you a a bad review!

That’s a blackmail. You can’t tell him that blackmailing with bad review is absolutely forbidden by fiverr TOS that they signed. And again: if they have questions and doubts about the watermark they can reach out to fiverr support.

He don’t want to reach them, he said to me I don’t have time and I’m late on my client and I want the photos without the watermark!

He accept the order now! but he said to me I didn’t find the photos now!

He is very strange! I’m afraid to give me a bad review.

What should I do if you give me a bad review?!

He don’t want to reach them, he said to me I don’t have time and I’m late on my client and I want the photos without the watermark!

Deliver them again to him. Using the deliver button.

He accepte the order now! but he said to me I didn’t find the photos now!

If he accepted the order, he can revisit the order page to download it.

You can safely send the image via the inbox now. Attach it to the inbox or upload to certain platforms (wetransfer.com or flirk) and send him the link.

You have to accept the review and you have a chance to explain what happened under his review.

He accepte the order now! but he said to me I didn’t find the photos now!

If he accepted the order, he can revisit the order page to download it.

You can safely send the image via the inbox now. Attach it to the inbox or upload to certain platforms (wetransfer.com or flirk) and send him the link.

You have to accept the review and you have a chance to explain what happened under his review.

Thank you so much! I will do that

contact support and show them that message , he is breaking the tos

Archived