The buyer will not respond once the order is placed

dasuntharang426

Send a ticket to customer service. You can also request for an extension in delievery. The countdown isn’t supposed to start if the required information is not filled so check your gig and make sure it is mandatory for clients to fill in this information before they can buy.

Send a ticket to customer service. You can also request for an extension in delievery. The countdown isn’t supposed to start if the required information is not filled so check your gig and make sure it is mandatory for clients to fill in this information before they can buy.

Already opened a Ticket. still waiting for there reply

Some time we face this type of issue . But I think you have to contact with your client . If the client didn’t response then share this issue with fiverr support team with your message & project screen shot . Then take those steps which fiverr team said . Or If you didn’t get any help then submit your order. When the client come online he/she definitely contact with you . Then discuss with him about this .

It’s now totally depends on you . try to follow senior sellers tips and then take a right decision for this issue…

Forgive me if I make a mistake somewhere

Archived