The Christmas Effect Is Way To Strong This Year

ssj1236

So, I have pretty good off-site and on-site client base that keeps me busy at all times - except this month.

I messaged like 40 clients on Fiverr and around 15 FB clients, I got a reply back from the majority of them that they’re on Holiday and won’t be coming back till after Christmas. This naturally means January is gonna be a very busy month for me but damn is December slow. It’s only 5 days in and I can tell that this month is going to be unbearably slow.

So, how are things going for everyone? Who’s going on vacation or are you gonna be working? As for me, I think I’ll start mining for bitcoin again, I sold out my share during the early days to buy a PC (boy do I regret that).

Things are going fantastic this month so far.

Since I don’t celebrate Christmas I will be working every day as usual.

Considering the kinda gigs you have that’s to be expected 😉 Your gigs are more for fun than work. It’s good to hear at least one of us is having a good time.

Considering the kinda gigs you have that’s to be expected 😉 Your gigs are more for fun than work. It’s good to hear at least one of us is having a good time.

Well it still may slow down over Christmas since buyers are celebrating but I don’t remember what happens over the holidays. I hope people will be buying spells to give themselves a nice present.

Well it still may slow down over Christmas since buyers are celebrating but I don’t remember what happens over the holidays. I hope people will be buying spells to give themselves a nice present.

You ever consider doing spells as a gift?

Perhaps giving a certificate of some sort or whatever.

Buyer could give you the person’s info etc and you deliver a printable certificate and explanation or video etc.

You ever consider doing spells as a gift?

Perhaps giving a certificate of some sort or whatever.

Buyer could give you the person’s info etc and you deliver a printable certificate and explanation or video etc.

People get them for family members all the time but that’s a nice idea. It does make extra work for me when it’s not for the buyer. Most buyers don’t tell the person they got it for.

I hope people will be buying spells to give themselves a nice present.

I have to admit that I got a small chuckle at the idea of giving spells as a Christmas gift. Sort of like sending the Omaha Steaks bacon sampler as a Ramadan gift. 😀

I have to admit that I got a small chuckle at the idea of giving spells as a Christmas gift. Sort of like sending the Omaha Steaks bacon sampler as a Ramadan gift. 😀

@newsmike Dude, are you fire? Cause that was one dope burn. @selfors same, managed to make twice of what was my previous highest.

Totally, didn’t mean it that way. I think we can all agree that we respect what each of us does.

P.S

Sort of like sending the Omaha Steaks bacon sampler as a Ramadan gift.

I meant this :3

Busyest month in 2017 for me. 2 Buyer already booked my schedule for mid-December.

Anyway, bit coin mining is legal in Pakistan? I wish to manage some extra cash by mining Bitcoin . Wired thing is that its banned in Bangladesh 😬

There are no borders, no laws and definitely nothing banned on the internet. Whether it’s legal here or not, I genuinely couldn’t care less.

Let me talk to you guys about what’s been my experience here on fiverr and how December is going so far.

I’m relatively new here, I’be been here on fiverr for 42 days and things have been flowing well since day one, getting all my sales from buyer’s requests and people that have already worked with me so we grew a working relationship, very few people ever contacted me straight from my gig. I started here on fiverr mainly because I have a bit too much free time in the office (I’m a dubbing agency’s translator), most of the time I’m either reviewing stuff to be recorded, making sure everything language related is ok, or just waiting they give me an assignment to be translated. December started with the right foot in the office, they got a bunch of dvds with chapters to translate and dub into Spanish and guess who has to do the translation of every. single. chapter. Yep, you guessed right, ME! 👓 So, since I’m bussy at the office and I just don’t stop translating trough all day. I get home really tired and I decided to just give myself a little fiverr’s time-out. And so I did, or try to do, but I’m a helpless workaholic and I just love what I do. So, what I did is that I stopped sending buyer’s requests offers, I stopped contacting my regulars, I just stopped everything but promised myself that I wouldn’t let down any opportunity that knocked my door.
And guess what? the unthinkable happened! (not that I’m complaining nor upset about it lol) customers started contacting me straight from my gig. I’ve been selling to people that I haven’t send a buyer’s request offer 😱 and I’m really happy about it.

PS: Sorry for the long reply. Here’s a Christmas potato!

munchner_potato|351x500

Let me talk to you guys about what’s been my experience here on fiverr and how December is going so far.

I’m relatively new here, I’be been here on fiverr for 42 days and things have been flowing well since day one, getting all my sales from buyer’s requests and people that have already worked with me so we grew a working relationship, very few people ever contacted me straight from my gig. I started here on fiverr mainly because I have a bit too much free time in the office (I’m a dubbing agency’s translator), most of the time I’m either reviewing stuff to be recorded, making sure everything language related is ok, or just waiting they give me an assignment to be translated. December started with the right foot in the office, they got a bunch of dvds with chapters to translate and dub into Spanish and guess who has to do the translation of every. single. chapter. Yep, you guessed right, ME! 👓 So, since I’m bussy at the office and I just don’t stop translating trough all day. I get home really tired and I decided to just give myself a little fiverr’s time-out. And so I did, or try to do, but I’m a helpless workaholic and I just love what I do. So, what I did is that I stopped sending buyer’s requests offers, I stopped contacting my regulars, I just stopped everything but promised myself that I wouldn’t let down any opportunity that knocked my door.

And guess what? the unthinkable happened! (not that I’m complaining nor upset about it lol) customers started contacting me straight from my gig. I’ve been selling to people that I haven’t send a buyer’s request offer 😱 and I’m really happy about it.

PS: Sorry for the long reply. Here’s a Christmas potato!

munchner_potato|351x500

@mauro_523 Hello, welcome to fiverr.

Yes fiverr has a huge number of buyers who are constantly scouting the gig listings wanting to spend money on your gigs. Surprise! That’s how it works for most sellers who are good at what they do. Thank you for the potato but that link doesn’t work…

Archived