Fiverr Community Forum

The client is asking me more and more and I ask to cancel

did im doing wrong? she is asking me more and more (with the finish work) she is asking me more things too.
I cancel the order, but she say that she doesn’t know how to cancel…
SO NOW?

4 Likes

You are offering unlimited revisions

Send her a cancellation request through resolution center and ask her to accept it

5 Likes

she says to me that she doesn’t know how to do, and that my cancellation request doesn’t appear for her, than now she says that she is without wifi…

1 Like

It will be auto cancelled after 2 days anyway. You can not do anything to show how her how to use her phone (she managed to place an order so she can definitely can see a dispute in big red letters if you indeed sent cancellation request through resolution center)

Sounds buls***t to me, how she is writing you messages if she is without a WiFi or any other internet?

5 Likes

So this will affect my reviews or something? (if she cancel she will be not able to review something, right?)

2 Likes

the hardest part is that I already do the work for her… :frowning: im too dumb, she is asking me more and more, since hours

1 Like

That’s correct. Buyers are unable to leave reviews on cancelled orders.

2 Likes

I’m sorry. Some buyers like to push to see what they can get for free. It’s hard, I know.

Your buyer doesn’t have to do anything. You send her the cancellation request and she’ll be notified. All she has to do is click a button to accept. The only way that could be confusing is if she didn’t know how to check her messages or couldn’t read. In any case, if she doesn’t respond to your request, it will be cancelled after a few days anyway.

Make sure you explain in the form how she was going out of scope. It’s good to have this in your records and it may deter her from trying to exploit others.

I’m sorry again that she did this to you. It’s stressful and no one deserves it, especially with the work and time you put in.

3 Likes

The OP was advised by @ahmwritingco, and myself, to get rid of the unlimited revisions the first time she asked for help improving her Gigs. It seems our advice fell in barren ground… :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

so I don’t have to worry about her review?

2 Likes

Not if the order is cancelled, no.

And Cloe, sorry to shout, but PLEASE, PLEASE GET RID OF UNLIMITED REVISIONS… for your own sanity. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

thank u guys sorry for my dumb, I take off my (unlimited revisions)

2 Likes

guys have u all sure that she will be not able to do reviews about me? she says now to me that my work is good, but my English is terrible (how I explain that im poor as hell and live in a poor country), im afraid of she can reviews me, I use the Fiverr to pay the bills, and to help my family

2 Likes

im really really afraid

2 Likes

Give me a second. I’ll find an official quote from Fiverr on the topic to put your mind at ease.

Have you thought about improving your English? There are lots of free resources on the web.

2 Likes

Uh oh, “Unlimited Revisions” is a surefire way to attract exploitative buyers! :grimacing:

4 Likes

<3 thank you so so much, your tips is always gold, im trying to employed myself day by day, on internet, in the begin I was almost doesn’t talking hahaha

2 Likes

the buyer for my luck doesn’t order the option with the revisions unlimited, she order the basics and order me doing critics of her last seller on the fiver, I cannot imagine what will be if she was ordering the unlimited reviews for me :frowning:

1 Like

You’re welcome. :slight_smile:

Here’s the official quote from Fiverr about feedback:

Once you click Accept & Review Order, you can provide feedback on your order.

As you can see, it’s impossible for a buyer to review an order if they’ve cancelled it rather than accepted it. You can rest your mind from worry. :wink:

on internet, in the begin I was almost doesn’t talking hahaha

Haha, it’s not easy to learn a new language while trying to work. Maybe you could make learning more fun? You could start a thread on the forum chatting about movies or music (or whatever). The conversations you’d have with native speakers would improve your English skills.

2 Likes

@cloeconnell sorry about your experience. If the order is cancelled by mutual agreement, buyer can’t left a review. But it can affect your order completion rate.

2 Likes