The creator has not do his work on time,so i send him a mail to remind him

yanblack

hi all
the creator has not do his work on time,so i send him a mail to remind him…Because i got a message from fiverr i can cancel.
i send the seller a message and ask him how long this will take to deliver ,he answer that he deliver it in 1 hour.
5 minutes later i got my video track…
Very bad quality…track is longer then the video…for a video of 3 minutes promised as Hd,it is 43 mb…
Nothing fits my music…

so it is clear to me he forgot it and make this in a few minutes…verry terrible…my son of 8 years old can do this better…and he got good reviews??

Was i stupid for not canceling this collab,i am certain he know i can cancel and send something he has…

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Yan, if you didn´t get what you paid for and the quality is unacceptable but you already accepted and completed the order, you could write it off under learning it the hard way and leave an appropriate review, which will warn other customers.
Or you can contact Customer Support, tell them about the issue and see what they’ll suggest. You might need a bit of patience, depending on their ticket queue, they often reply within 24 hours from my experience, but it might take longer.

And I don´t think you were stupid at all, giving another chance is a nice trait, you just had bad luck with your seller probably or need to be more careful with choosing one the next time, good reviews are not everything, you could find a lot of posts about similar experiences like yours on this forum, also good tips on how to find good sellers.

Sometimes, there is an issue with orders showing in the to-do-list. It had happened twice to me, but luckily, customer support solved that issue, and I contacted the buyers to say sorry, and I have provided them with something else equivalent to the one-day delivery value. It happened twice to me, maybe that was the issue. Or the seller wasn’t following his guidelines, and completely forgot about your order.

Just as Mila said, you can always rate your experience and say the right words in order to inform other buyers about your experience.

it is a typical strategy from some sellers to provide the result in the last minute so there is no time for revisions. I was burned once lately and [Content removed]. This forum is seller-friendly and people tend to be gentle to sellers. Buyers if being mistreated will not get much sympathy on this forum, instead you will hear a lot of excuses for the sellers even though it is clearly a fraud. Garbage is garbage, revised garbage is still garbage.

It is important to note these forums are mostly for sellers.

it is a typical strategy from some sellers to provide the result in the last minute so there is no time for revisions. I was burned once lately and [Content removed]. This forum is seller-friendly and people tend to be gentle to sellers. Buyers if being mistreated will not get much sympathy on this forum, instead you will hear a lot of excuses for the sellers even though it is clearly a fraud. Garbage is garbage, revised garbage is still garbage.

You can ask for revisions no matter how close to the deadline you work is delivered.

You’ve got 3 days after the work is delivered before the order automatically closes, and you can ask for modifications within this time as well.

Buyers if being mistreated will not get much sympathy on this forum, instead you will hear a lot of excuses for the sellers even though it is clearly a fraud.

I don’t agree I’m afraid - I’ve always tried to help buyers and sellers equally. I can’t speak for anybody else for obvious reasons.

Might be better not to mention ‘fraud’ unless you can back it up. 😉

Buyers if being mistreated will not get much sympathy on this forum, instead you will hear a lot of excuses for the sellers even though it is clearly a fraud.

I don’t agree I’m afraid - I’ve always tried to help buyers and sellers equally. I can’t speak for anybody else for obvious reasons.

It is funny you read through OP’s message and still consider the work acceptable. At the same time you argue you do not have seller bias. You want proof to back up the claim the seller is a fraud? Read OP’s message again.

It is funny you read through OP’s message and still consider the work acceptable. At the same time you argue you do not have seller bias. You want proof to back up the claim the seller is a fraud? Read OP’s message again.

I was replying to your post - you’re the only one who’s mentioned fraud. I am both a buyer and a seller, so I’m not biased in any one direction.

I’m not trying to protect anyone - the buyer has been given excellent advice by @miiila and I’ve tried to explain how to ask for modifications after the work has been delivered. How can you see any of that in a negative way?

From a buyer’s point of view, the seller is a fraud. For the very exact reason pointed out by OP. it is not acceptable. yes there are gentle solutions so this issue is swept under the rug and not get exposed. I want to raise the awareness of all buyers of such evil sellers exists on Fiverr, with near perfect rating and great review history, possibly high quality gigs, no matter what your agenda is.

Mod Note: [Content Removed] Please do not advise people to break the rules.

The forum is open to all Fiverr users, both buyers and sellers and both are treated equally and according to the forum rules and guidelines. The reason the majority of posts are related to selling is because more sellers use the forum.

As for the discussion, you will find that most sellers hate to hear about stories like the one in the OP and try to offer advice as much as they can. These stories reflect badly on the site and the sellers here and it is likely that those who have bad experiences with sellers are then more cautious with their future purchases which can negatively effect the good sellers here.

People providing bad services is not something which is limited to Fiverr - it happens everywhere. Just like anywhere else, buyers should use some caution and common sense when purchasing, order (paid) samples, take projects in stages. Most of all, understand that Fiverr is not some mythical land where everything is available for next to nothing, if something is too good to be true, it generally is - even in Fiverrland.

Garbage is garbage, revised garbage is still garbage.

image.thumb.jpg.9d1b8410221128429d8659da34514255.jpg

I just stopped by for and to say, “Hello.”

To OP,

It’s happened to me few times. You can do one of two things:

• If the cost was minimal & you are willing to let it go, you can accept & leave a 1 review with appropriate write up.

• If cost was substantial, screen shot conversation & contact support for refund. You can’t leave public review if you get refund.

To OP,

It’s happened to me few times. You can do one of two things:

• If the cost was minimal & you are willing to let it go, you can accept & leave a 1 review with appropriate write up.

• If cost was substantial, screen shot conversation & contact support for refund. You can’t leave public review if you get refund.

The cost was minimal, but if i can chose to give the money to my kids,and make them very happy…or to a stranger that has ripped me of…easy decision…

The cost was minimal, but if i can chose to give the money to my kids,and make them very happy…or to a stranger that has ripped me of…easy decision…

Could it be edited a bit to fit the music better or is the picture quality otherwise too bad (eg. visible compression artefacts etc.)?

Could it be edited a bit to fit the music better or is the picture quality otherwise too bad (eg. visible compression artefacts etc.)?

The quality is to bad,so i asked for a cancel,his reply (i copy/paste)not more then that: I will send in better quality

So i just have to wait now…i did not hear from him yet,it is so obvious that this is not working,and he is a bad seller…

i send him this mail;

Me

It is clear that this not the right way to do business here,so i am asking nicely,cancel this ,think about the review i have to give…

The quality is to bad,so i asked for a cancel,his reply (i copy/paste)not more then that: I will send in better quality

So i just have to wait now…i did not hear from him yet,it is so obvious that this is not working,and he is a bad seller…

i send him this mail;

Me

It is clear that this not the right way to do business here,so i am asking nicely,cancel this ,think about the review i have to give…

You have my full support. Get your money back! Cancel the order only result in Fiverr credit (to be used with future orders).

I don’t understand the general anti-buyer sentiment here, and I don’t understand why sellers want to tolerate other seller’s mediocre work and dishonesty. Sellers should have at least some basic decency, such as deliver the product as advertised, use one and only one true profile, stop cheating or misleading in communication, or they put the entire system in to question. How they can obtain high ratings and good reviews. This is the biggest threat toward Fiverr.

You have my full support. Get your money back! Cancel the order only result in Fiverr credit (to be used with future orders).

I don’t understand the general anti-buyer sentiment here, and I don’t understand why sellers want to tolerate other seller’s mediocre work and dishonesty. Sellers should have at least some basic decency, such as deliver the product as advertised, use one and only one true profile, stop cheating or misleading in communication, or they put the entire system in to question. How they can obtain high ratings and good reviews. This is the biggest threat toward Fiverr.

Cancel the order only result in Fiverr credit (to be used with future orders).

As the ToS state, you can request the money being returned to your payment source from ➡️ Customer Support (If you have an open ticket with them already, it´s best to add to that ticket instead of opening a new one!)

Refunds

Fiverr does not automatically refund payments made for cancelled orders back to your payment provider. Funds from order cancellations are refunded to the buyer’s balance as credit and are available for future purchases on Fiverr. Funds returned to your balance from cancelled orders will not include processing fees paid.

Deposit refunds, when available from the payment provider, can be performed by our Customer Support team. To prevent fraud and abuse, we limit the total amount of times users can request a payment provider refund from their account which is subject to review by our Customer Support team. Such refunds may be subject to an additional fee. If any processing fees were added at the time of purchase to create a new order, the processing fees from that payment will not be refunded along with your deposit.

Cancel the order only result in Fiverr credit (to be used with future orders).

As the ToS state, you can request the money being returned to your payment source from ➡️ Customer Support (If you have an open ticket with them already, it´s best to add to that ticket instead of opening a new one!)

Refunds

Fiverr does not automatically refund payments made for cancelled orders back to your payment provider. Funds from order cancellations are refunded to the buyer’s balance as credit and are available for future purchases on Fiverr. Funds returned to your balance from cancelled orders will not include processing fees paid.

Deposit refunds, when available from the payment provider, can be performed by our Customer Support team. To prevent fraud and abuse, we limit the total amount of times users can request a payment provider refund from their account which is subject to review by our Customer Support team. Such refunds may be subject to an additional fee. If any processing fees were added at the time of purchase to create a new order, the processing fees from that payment will not be refunded along with your deposit.

The fee makes no sense whatsoever, especially if the seller is a fraud. But discussing buyer side refund/chargeback is not allowed here.

I just learned, Fight with customer support and get refund it’s super easy. No matter seller delivered his work or not.

Fiverr will always help buyer and give refund he just need to fight strongly take it to social media and fiverr will refund you seller’s time is of no value.

The fee makes no sense whatsoever, especially if the seller is a fraud. But discussing buyer side refund/chargeback is not allowed here.

But discussing buyer side refund/chargeback is not allowed here.

Chargeback is a violation of Fiverr’s Terms of Service, so of course it’s not allowed to tell people to do it, just like it wouldn’t be allowed to tell someone to go and rob a bank.

Discussing buyer issues is perfectly fine, and many buyers have received help on the forum. However, being rude and calling everyone who disagrees with you a fraud is definitely not fine.

I am calling the fake designers, the con artists, the dishonest sellers who have 20 profiles and rate each other to obtain 4.9 ratings in each one, frauds. If you are uncomfortable with that, it shows your true colors.

We get it - you made one purchase - it didn’t go well.

You’ve been given advice what to do.

What not to do is to be rude to good sellers and call everyone scammers and frauds. You’ve been flagged, you keep breaking the ToS.

If you’ve got a problem, please contact CS - don’t take it out on the folks here who are trying to help you.

i send him this mail;

Me

,think about the review i have to give…

Oh, my goodness. I hope you didn’t say this to the seller?

That quote could be interpreted by the seller & customer support as a threat. Not good! 😦

Archived