The dates of my sales are bad

xmendezpuntocom

Edit: Preserving my first response since poor @feltonlegal tried so hard to help! Thanks @feltonlegal. This is my shot at what I would have said if I hadn’t felt bombarded:

Estoy dando a este un intento con Google translate. Por favor, ponga todas sus preguntas en un solo mensaje. Si usted puede traducir a Inglés que podría ayudar. Estoy seguro de que hay algunos que hablan español en los foros, sin embargo.

Since you see fit to blast everyone with your spam, I’m going to say what I think. Your logo is awful and hurts my eyes. Your spam is ridiculous. I would never buy from you, ever.

Oh - if anyone wants to translate my comments for free, go for it. 😉

@fonthaunt, I replied to one of his first posts as well since I was translating them (roughly with my broken Spanish LOL). I think he really needs help as all of his posts seem valid- he probably just doesn’t realize how “spammish” it looks with all the back to back posts! I told him to use Google translate and just write his questions in English. It must be really difficult to be a newbie and not understand the language. If Fiverr were in Spanish I would be so lost myself!

Archived