Fiverr Community Forum

The day started needs prays

Hi there,

Have a god day
Here on start of my today, I would need all of yours too much prays and wishes to get orders

I have also best wishes and prays for all you to get orders from this platform and you guys earn lots of money…

Thanks

7 Likes

Prayers and wishes will not make you successful. Taking action, and reaching out to your target customers, and convincing them to hire you might. Don’t wait for success… get out there and find it!

7 Likes

How about if Jesus is a potential client? I think praying might be an effective marketing strategy. /s

1 Like

Thanks for your motivation bro…

I believe in same strategy
Prays change your luck

1 Like

If, and when, Jesus hires you to ghost write hip hop lyrics for his next chart-topping music single, let me know… and I’ll gladly eat my shoe. Until then, I think the angel choirs will continue to do the singing for him (thus negating any need for your services) :wink:

(This is a humorous response, and not intended as an insult to Jesus, or anyone here on the forums.)

Marketing, by definition is: “the action or business of promoting and selling products or services, including market research and advertising.” Prayer is neither a business, nor “the action of promoting” something. Prayer is helpful in many other areas… but not marketing, as prayer is not a public form of mass communication.

1 Like

The /s at the end of my comment is for sarcasm. We all know praying is only helpful when bidding in ebay auctions. /s

1 Like

ALLAH TA’ALA GIVE YOU SUCCESS , AMEEN.:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Aameen
Much thanks qasim

1 Like

WELCOME :slightly_smiling_face:

We have a saying in our country, “God gives, but doesn’t put it in your basket”. Meaning that praying works for those that do the work.

If you want to pray for something, pray for a better work ethic, so you get more things done! :+1:

4 Likes

Amen! I couldn’t agree with this more. Well said!

3 Likes

I tried praying SO many times when bidding on ebay…(I really, REALLY wanted that
antique brooch!!!) I got outbid by 10 cents or something and boy was I upset.
I guess I was praying to the wrong type of Gods.
In Japan we have 8 million of them, that’s a lot to choose from!

I do personally believe that prayer does work at times in any situations.
You just need to do your part first I guess.

1 Like

without His mercifulness nothing is possible, go ahead whoever misguided you.

2 Likes

I agree with your sentence

2 Likes

" give us this day, our daily sales " this should be the line of you prayer

1 Like

@marufshekh Thank you.

2 Likes

This reminds me of a famous Indian movie dialogue, “Don’t sit and wait around for God to do something … who knows God is probably waiting for us to do something”

3 Likes