The effectiveness of E mails Campaign

shafaqat_ali

I mark all emails from unsolicited places as spam.

It automatically goes into the spam folder in the future and I never see it again, regardless of how often they send future emails.

I mean who in their right mind would open emails from strangers? I don’t even open emails from my bank, I go directly to the site.

If some one is looking for service and it receive this services in his e mails list.Than 90% chances they will use this service.

If some one is looking for service and it receive this services in his e mails list.Than 90% chances they will use this service.

Perhaps you can show us the source of this “90% chances” statistic.

Sellers contact me too much for providing them work. I tell them that it’s against Fiverr TOS and help them understand how Fiverr system works. Also, i give them the invitation to join the forum for further help. But if someone starts bothering I then report them.

How it against the fiverr TOS @zazi_developer even fiverr themselves provide the E mails Marketing campaign.

How it against the fiverr TOS @zazi_developer even fiverr themselves provide the E mails Marketing campaign.

even fiverr themselves provide the E mails Marketing campaign.

No fiverr does not provide an email campaign. Yes it is against the TOS.

Even if it were not, it does no good. As Gina said, she is a buyer here and would definitely not appreciate nor use such an email if she got it.

How it against the fiverr TOS

If you’re talking about sending a message to a buyer’s Fiverr inbox and telling them about your service, ToS strictly forbids unsolicited messages for commercial purposes (in other words, if the buyer haven’t asked about your service, messaging them about it is spam).

If you’re talking about sending an email to the buyer’s private email address, outside of Fiverr, ToS strictly forbids contact outside of Fiverr.

Either way, it’s both spam and a violation of Fiverr’s Terms of Service.

How it against the fiverr TOS

If you’re talking about sending a message to a buyer’s Fiverr inbox and telling them about your service, ToS strictly forbids unsolicited messages for commercial purposes (in other words, if the buyer haven’t asked about your service, messaging them about it is spam).

If you’re talking about sending an email to the buyer’s private email address, outside of Fiverr, ToS strictly forbids contact outside of Fiverr.

Either way, it’s both spam and a violation of Fiverr’s Terms of Service.

Fiverr allow us to promote your gig outside of fiverr.I am not talking about the buyer’s inbox on fiverr.I know about the outside of fiverr.

Archived