The first gig I sold was _______?

Hey fiverrs! My name is Sergio, I’m mexican and the first gig I sold was a walk around video of my local carnival in Jojutla, Morelos, Mexico. What was your first gig sold?

My 1st sale is “Release balloon into the atmosphere with your message”

Mine was actually tips to get Facebook fans’ engagements. I ended up removing my tips gigs for poor sales.

I designed facebook timeline cover on my first sale.

My First One is "To Create Titles And Effects For text"

but what is the interesting fact is that…

it is the only gig i sold Till now…

waiting to increase my sales by God’s Grace…

My first was I will write a review and post it on my blog!

s041185 said: Hey fiverrs! My name is Sergio, I'm mexican and the first gig I sold was a walk around video of my local carnival in Jojutla, Morelos, Mexico. What was your first gig sold?

Hola amigo. Mi familia es de mexicano, tambien. Ellos viven en Chicago, ahora; pero, ellos son de Guerrero Mexico. Jejejeje.

Mi primero gig ere para tener publicidad para tu negocio. Gracias por contestarme!

Hace dos anos que estudio espanol. Necesito practicar mas! Jejejeje

Interestingly, mine also involved Facebook (I’m sensing a theme…lol) and continues to be my more popular offering although my other offerings, I would consider more useful and even critical need in nature.

Facebook still getting the love with buyers though…=)

Hola @anarchofighter necesita bastante practica amigo jajaja Pero bueno, un gusto saludarte.

@whatweb I think facebook will always be a hot item.

s041185 Por supuesto puedes tutarme!

Claro que sí! Tu dices si te interesa! =) Offer is open for anyone else also =) Spanish tutoring with me =)