The first time in a (somewhat) long time with no new orders

jddjr777

Hi everyone,

I’m a relatively new voiceover seller on Fiverr (started selling in late April) and I’ve really enjoyed it so far. It was slow for the first two weeks but all of the sudden, throughout the second half of May and the entire month of June, my sales skyrocketed for some reason; I would wake up to between 4-7 new orders every day for about a month and a half straight. It came to the point where it was a bit overwhelming so I decided to slightly raise my prices (or at least the work I would do within the same price point… instead of 300 words for $5, I would do 250).

Even after that price increase, I got more orders in late June/early July… I loved it but I couldn’t perform at my best with constant orders and people constantly paying for 12 hour delivery, etc. I met Level 2 requirements on Saturday… so I decided to slightly adjust my prices again; 200 words per $5. Overall, this bracket is still very inexpensive relative to lots of the competition, most of which I am not even skilled enough to compete with… yet.

My plan was, from here, to not raise the price until I feel very confident in doing so… or until the volume of work becomes impossible to complete.

For the first time in about a month and a half, I haven’t gotten an order in the past two days. I’m a bit worried… is this weird? Or was I just lucky in the beginning and now I’m back to reality?

I would be curious to know everyone’s thoughts. Thank you.

Hi

It’s unfortunate you haven’t been around for a while - lots been going on. And, yes, everyone’s affected.

These threads might help you catch up …

Hey everyone! As promised I will try to create a post, in an effort to shed some light over the issues that most of us seem to be facing ever since we got hit with the wonderful twofer of Covid-19 AND the analytics system breaking down. I will share what little insights I have over how SERP may or may not work, but I will avoid diving into too much detail as I have in no way figured things out. (Nor is that my intent) OK so to kick things off, let me just state the obvious: Everything I shar…

Hi everyone, We are in the final stages of testing the fix for this issue. No final timeline for full rollout to all users, but wanted to give you a quick update of what I know.

And the evergreen:

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation/education. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and…

In my recent poll, the following results occurred. 51% of us admitted “I do not do enough marketing”30% of us know/believe “I do not show up in search results”Only 12% of us have “got an order from a client I brought to Fiverr myself”Only 10% of us have “got an order from a client through social media”7% said “Our marketing is not working even though I spend time and money on it”It is clear that we need to do more ourselves to build our business and increase our sales. If you read the fo…

We’ve all seen these posts here on the forum from time to time. Many sellers have the same question: “Why isn’t my gig visible when I search for it?” and “What’s up with Fiverr’s algorithm? My gig is on the last page!!!”. In this post I’ll try to answer those questions, and give some (hopefully) helpful tips and tricks to help you rank your gig in Fiverr Search, and get more orders and better visibility. This isn’t a full-proof guide in any way. Following these tips doesn’t guarantee top plac…

So many new sellers come on the forum complaining that they have been on the site for a few days or weeks and are fed up waiting for orders. Some sellers wait months or more to get their first order! Don’t wait! Check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders. Take time to read, learn, and take action! That is the only way to get orders! Be a Doer! Try it out for yourself! Good luck! slightly_smiling_face

Archived