The first time I've seen my gig at top, LOL

zeus777

So I’ve been at Fiverr for more than 3 years now, and luckily for me, I started to get orders pretty quickly for one of my gigs ( the others took a bit longer though), and since I was getting a good number of orders, I never really wondered whether I would get featured someday, in fact I thought it was fine if I never did. I MIGHT have gotten featured in the past, but I log into Fiverr everyday, I don’t think I have seen that “featured” banner over my gig at the top.

Then I added my newest “clothesline” gig about 10 days or so ago, and to my surprise it was at the top.

It WASN’T featured, it was just simply appearing at the very top, but it made me very happy,

and at the same time it felt kind of funny.

The gig was created only a few days ago,and BOOM, it’s at the top. Wow, what made that happen??

I guess it is really random after all!!

I don’t think I’ve seen my other older ( and better selling) gigs being placed at the top!

My anime character gigs are doing fine, my translation gigs are doing fine, now I would like my newest

clothesline gig to catch up with the other 2 gigs.

So, for the FIRST time in 3 years, I am kind of hoping my gig would be featured, LOL.

I just hope I don’t have to wait for 3 years! 😃

Guest matt_garry

have you ever asked CS? they mite help you after you have a few more thumbs up under your belt. I have been at the top of sound effects and loops ( and generaly on the first page of audio) for the most part of 5 months I am wondering if I will ever get featured my self…

Hello there Matt,

Actually I’ve never asked CS about it, since I assumed that you should contact them

mainly when you have problems, not simply because you want to be featured 😛

Plus I have read so many posts/threads here with people asking "How do I get featured???"

all the time, and it seems like it is randomly hand-picked by someone, so basically

it’s just luck.

But what the heck, it’s been 3 years, I have a 100% rating, if I could say so myself

I “deserve” to get featured, so sending a little request might not hurt! 😃

I contacted Fiverr when I wanted to become a TRS and they placed my gig at the top of the search to get more orders. Within a month I was TRS. I think they go through gigs and if they like them, they manually place them at the top of the search results and on the first page. Eventually they do drop down though as others are moved up.

Congrats for getting yours up there, even if you don’t know how you did it. I’d say it’s because it’s unique and fun–things that Fiverr does want.

Reply to @aingham69:

>Congrats for getting yours up there

Thank you! It’s just kind of nice to see your stuff on top! 😃

So,I just sent a message to CS about if my new gig can possibly get featured

someday, let’s see what happens!

It would be really funny if it did get featured within a few days or so. All I had

to do was just ask, LOL.

Well I’m sure it won’t be that easy, but let’s see how it goes.

OK, time to get back to work.

I hope you all have a nice weekend!!

Archived