The fiverr app has taken my gigs another level

pastordre

Hi Fiverr Family

Just thought I would let the Fiverr Family that the Fiverr app has really helped to take my Gigs to another level.

• Faster response time to messages
  • Communicate with buyers much faster
  • Take your resoonse rate to another level

If you havent downloaded it yet, give it a try.

IMG_2499.thumb.PNG.618cf83daf67995697b55e1d4d4a76a6.PNG

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Fiverr family,

How are you?

I just wanted to leave a heads up tip for those that are using the “Available Now” feature.

I was having a conversation with a customer a few minutes before I enabled the “Available Now” feature. So then I got a message from that customer after enabling the “Available Now” feature and didn’t respond right away or within the 5 minutes.

Yes you guessed it, I was penalized for not responding even though we were having a conversation before I enabled the “Available Now” Feature.

Lesson to be Learned: - whenever you have "Available Now" feature enabled, all incoming messages should be responded to within 5 minutes even though you started the conversation before you enabled the “Available Now” feature.

Hope this helps someone out in the future. - By the way I am loving the “Available Now” feature though, I think it is Amazing.

• Pastor Dre

Hello Fiverr Family,

Just a word of encouragement to someone out there who might be on Fiverr and your sales are not where you want them to be.

Keep pushing because you’re connected to the worlds largest network for services (gigs) Don’t get weary in doing good your harvest is coming if you don’t give up.

• Pastor Dre![img_2599|281x500](upload://etGd3WqVq2OcyyiUQoyMdnQC6Q.PNG

• 1 month later...

Hello Fiverr Family,

How are you?

I wanted to see if someone could give me some advice or tips on how do run this gig?

I want to offer a training on how to make beats and dj drops on fiverr through s***e.

Now I know the fiverr rules and regulations are pretty tight on giving out persona contact details outside of Fiverr.

In order to do this I would need to give out my s***e name.

Does anyone know how anyone is doing this or any tips on how to do this without breaking fiverr rules?

Thanks for your feedback in advance.

• Pastor Dre

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello Fiverr Family,

I just made over $5,000 on Fiverr. Why am I saying this, so I can brag? Nope…

I just thought I would stop by and encourage someone and say if I can do so can you. So keep at it and keep putting in the work…

Yes it may take hard work, but in due time you will reap your harvest if you don’t give up.

fiverr_rocks.thumb.jpg.410cf32a67e9a9e14792e3a7a8a7df07.jpg

Here are a few things that selling my gigs on Fiverr has helped me to do:

• Pay off my car which I now own
  • Build my own recording studio in my house where I make Dj drops to sell on Fiverr
  • Pay for the gas/petro when I went on vacation

So once again let me encourage someone that may be barely starting out or has been at it for a while and haven’t seen the results you were hoping for.

Keep at it and here are two quotes I would like to leave you with today.

Reader’s Digest, Jacob Riis.
I look at a stone cutter hammering away at a rock a hundred times without so much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the 101st blow it splits in two. I know it was not the one blow that did it, but all that had gone before.

Source Unknown.
An elderly lady was once asked by a young man who had grown weary in the fight, whether he ought to give up the struggle. “I am beaten every time,” he said dolefully. “I feel I must give up.” “Did you ever notice,” she replied, smiling into the troubled face before her, “that when the Lord told the discouraged fishermen to cast their nets again, it was right in the same old spot where they had been fishing all night and had caught nothing?”

• Pastor Dre

Hello Fiverr Family,

I just thought I would stop by and ask the Family “What is one of the best Fiverr Gig Videos that you have seen?”

Maybe you can put a link here and tell us why you think is it one of the best that you have seen.

Maybe we can all get some tips and techniques from it.

Thank you - Pastor Dre

• 2 months later...

Archived