The fiverr ban me

luizcanella

• Fiverr reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.
  • Violation of Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards may get your account disabled permanently.
  • Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on Fiverr.
  • Users who have violated our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards and had their account disabled may contact our Customer Support team for more information surrounding the violation and status of the account.

The above is from the Terms of Service.

Nobody on the forum can restore your account.

When you say you were banned “for not using a service that i did, AND i did that service” do you mean you were banned for not delivering something? Or what service didn’t you use that you should have? If you can prove to CS that you did the work for the buyer (and if it’s something that you deliver, that you delivered it) maybe they might remove the warning. If it’s something that you don’t deliver you should have attached proof of the work done/service done.

When you say you were banned “for not using a service that i did, AND i did that service” do you mean you were banned for not delivering something? Or what service didn’t you use that you should have? If you can prove to CS that you did the work for the buyer (and if it’s something that you deliver, that you delivered it) maybe they might remove the warning. If it’s something that you don’t deliver you should have attached proof of the work done/service done.

Confused at the words as well. I think he didn’t deliver.

Archived