The Fiverr Exam Test

dmsrupak

Hi, there! I’m a newbie seller!

I have a question regarding the Fiverr test exams.

I want to know from the experts how Fiverr exams can help me to achieve at least a monthly 1 project? (I’m a WordPress developer and also known digital marketing) Can I have to pass all exams and tests?

I just got confused. Please help me I need some suggestions.

Thank You 🙂

I’ll suggest you take every test and clear it with 60% marks. There are test for digital marketers, developers and designers etc. Pro tip is to pass basic English and fiver English test. Also you can dip your head in customer service test.

I’ll suggest you take every test and clear it with 60% marks. There are test for digital marketers, developers and designers etc. Pro tip is to pass basic English and fiver English test. Also you can dip your head in customer service test.

thank you adnan1995.

These tests are meant to prove to your potential clients that you are actually able to deliver the services you offer. Let’s say someone offers English translations but then fails the test, the potential client can tell that the seller doesn’t actually speak English that well and will most likely not buy from them. On the other hand, if you do exceptionally well on the test, your potential buyers are more likely to trust you that you know what you are doing.
I wouldn’t really recommend doing all the tests there are, because they are meant to show what you are especially good at, though you can do as many as you want, of course.

These tests are meant to prove to your potential clients that you are actually able to deliver the services you offer. Let’s say someone offers English translations but then fails the test, the potential client can tell that the seller doesn’t actually speak English that well and will most likely not buy from them. On the other hand, if you do exceptionally well on the test, your potential buyers are more likely to trust you that you know what you are doing.

I wouldn’t really recommend doing all the tests there are, because they are meant to show what you are especially good at, though you can do as many as you want, of course.

Thanks, janali… for sharing such a logical aspect 👍

Archived