The Founder - Biopic of Ray Kroc

writer99025

Ray Kroc is the man who founded McDonald’s, a true entrepreneur and an American success story. I desperately want to watch this movie, but booked for the next 20-25 days. By the time I get free this movie will have run its course. Damn! After a long time, there’s a decent movie and I can’t watch it.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

I heard about Ray Kroc. It’s being played in the movie theaters right now. I ended up watching Sleepless - but only because it was playing at the right time, happened to be at the mall and wanted to watch something.

I don’t understand what you mean by booked for the next 20-25 days. Are there limited seats or at a special theater?

I heard about Ray Kroc. It’s being played in the movie theaters right now. I ended up watching Sleepless - but only because it was playing at the right time, happened to be at the mall and wanted to watch something.

I don’t understand what you mean by booked for the next 20-25 days. Are there limited seats or at a special theater?

Are there limited seats or at a special theater?

Yes the seats are limited, you have to book a year in advance!

I don’t understand what you mean by booked for the next 20-25 days.

I mean busy with orders…for the next 25 days, yours is due this Tuesday 🙂 I write everything on a calendar, 30 days in advance. (work 12-14 hours a day, no time for movies) (and now cardio in the morning and weights at night, so definitely no time for movies)

I don’t understand what you mean by booked for the next 20-25 days.

I mean busy with orders…for the next 25 days, yours is due this Tuesday 🙂 I write everything on a calendar, 30 days in advance. (work 12-14 hours a day, no time for movies) (and now cardio in the morning and weights at night, so definitely no time for movies)

Oh, I’m not in a hurry, if you need more time, I’m good. I am still researching bunch of stuff - hired bunch of V.A. to take pictures and give me details on food, culture, etc. on various places around the world.

I like to plan at least three (which is rushing it for me) to a year out.

Oh, I’m not in a hurry, if you need more time, I’m good. I am still researching bunch of stuff - hired bunch of V.A. to take pictures and give me details on food, culture, etc. on various places around the world.

I like to plan at least three (which is rushing it for me) to a year out.

Yeah, you ordered the “India” gig, which has a delivery time of 14 days because nobody orders it…my main article writing gig has a delivery time of 29 days 🙂 Shall I send a 9 day time extension, if you don’t mind?

Yeah, you ordered the “India” gig, which has a delivery time of 14 days because nobody orders it…my main article writing gig has a delivery time of 29 days 🙂 Shall I send a 9 day time extension, if you don’t mind?

hall I send a 9 day time extension, if you don’t mind?

Absolutely!!

(Okay, I typed the word “absolutely” and it requires 20 characters, so let me also add: Yes, uh-huh, of course, yup!)

Shucks!! 😊

Go watch Ray or I’ll go watch and then come back on this forum and tease you on how good it was! Or, I could really be evil and give all the juicy, edge of seat, hair-raising details of the movie. 😉

LOL…yeah, hopefully I will get to watch the movie, let’s see 🙂 Hopefully, this Tuesday.

@gina_riley2 @writer99025 will you be able to share the link of your website when the final live version of the India article goes live? 🙂

@gina_riley2 @writer99025 will you be able to share the link of your website when the final live version of the India article goes live? 🙂

Huh? You lost me. Are you referring to the article that writer is doing for me? If so, it’s for a book I am writing, therefore I do not have a website; only an Amazon link, when it’s ready.

Huh? You lost me. Are you referring to the article that writer is doing for me? If so, it’s for a book I am writing, therefore I do not have a website; only an Amazon link, when it’s ready.

Yes, that is what I was referring to. 🙂

In India, they are very popular. I like that they provide employment to young people from lower middle class households, especially young women and treat them fairly.

Yes they are popular, but Americans were not obese until McDonald’s. The majority of Americans are now obese. It coincides with the increase in McDonald’s. I hear that sugar is in almost everything they sell in some form. Sugar is toxic to the human body in large, daily quantities.

Yes they are popular, but Americans were not obese until McDonald’s. The majority of Americans are now obese. It coincides with the increase in McDonald’s. I hear that sugar is in almost everything they sell in some form. Sugar is toxic to the human body in large, daily quantities.

But there are hundreds of fast food chains, McDonald’s happens to be the most popular, that’s all. (I eat sometimes at the fast food stores near my home - Domino’s Pizza, Pizza Hut, McDonald’s. Will try to avoid them…)

Is the grilled chicken wrap McDonald’s sells fattening? Asking because I’ve had it many times…

Is the grilled chicken wrap McDonald’s sells fattening? Asking because I’ve had it many times…

I don’t know if they sell that here.

They finally did start listing the calorie contents of all the food they sell on the menu.

Very high calorie, without any nutritional value.

McDonalds are literally everywhere in America, much more than other fast food chains aside from the pizza chains. Some blocks in N.Y. city have several on the same block.

Archived