The greatest Fiverr Update of all time! (Nudge-Nudge)

eoinfinnegan

Finally, the simple decision to change the “NUDGE NUDGE” button and message has happened and it has been replaced with something that doesn’t make us look like unprofessional muppets!
It now shows a “Send Reminder” button and when you press it, it automatically sends the following message:

Reminder: Please fill out the required information by clicking Provide Requirements above. If you have any questions, I will be happy to help.

Forget everything else! This is the best thing that has ever happened.

PS. Can anyone tell me if the ALOHA! message is gone too? 🙏

Finally, the simple decision to change the “NUDGE NUDGE” button and message has happened and it has been replaced with something that doesn’t make us look like unprofessional muppets!

It now shows a “Send Reminder” button and when you press it, it automatically sends the following message:

Reminder: Please fill out the required information by clicking Provide Requirements above. If you have any questions, I will be happy to help.

Forget everything else! This is the best thing that has ever happened.

PS. Can anyone tell me if the ALOHA! message is gone too? 🙏

something that doesn’t make us look like unprofessional muppets!

Eoin, That always made me think of this:

On a side note, when I clicked the linked video, the ad that played was a 60 second ad for fiverr, yes the lady is still on the toilet. VO says “So get up off that toilet.”, One step forward, two back. SMDH

something that doesn’t make us look like unprofessional muppets!

Eoin, That always made me think of this:

On a side note, when I clicked the linked video, the ad that played was a 60 second ad for fiverr, yes the lady is still on the toilet. VO says “So get up off that toilet.”, One step forward, two back. SMDH

Wait, but if you get up off a toilet, take one step forward and then take two back… what happens?

Wait, but if you get up off a toilet, take one step forward and then take two back… what happens?

Say no more, nudge, nudge, wink wink.

Great way to make a splash as a DO(ODOO)er

I just hired a fiverr PRO to make me a $10,000 logo, here she is hard at work.

Like the campaign says “Get Shit Done.”

Fiverr%20PRO.JPG?dl=0

*Actual framegrab from fiverr “Doer” spot.

I just hired a fiverr PRO to make me a $10,000 logo, here she is hard at work.

Like the campaign says “Get Shit Done.”

Fiverr%20PRO.JPG?dl=0

*Actual framegrab from fiverr “Doer” spot.

Are you starting a campaign to get people to Go Vegan, I see she has begun with a storyboard already.

Guest sophiesvoice

oh this is awesome. That nudge nudge thing got on my nerves, lol.

Same here, when I first saw the message I was mortified. I messaged the buyer and told him those weren’t my words. 😨

After that, I messaged the buyer to remind them to provide the requirements.

I m sorry for asking this… because this is not related to here… but I have some friends who like to buy gigs from fiverr. and I m a seller here. so how can I send an invite referral link to my friends.

Thanks

Novia

Reply to @venusarts: Hey there, the referral feature doesn’t work for several countries.

Read more info about the referral here:

https://forum.fiverr.com/t/why-fiverr-why-question-refer-a-friend-program-voting-on-ballot-box-with-check/108143

You see that? After the fiasco of the pro badge thread (which I assume they hoped it had been more welcomed than it actually was), they immediately changed something that was long due to take our minds off the previous feature 😃 #conspiracy

Archived