The Info rollover does not agree with my policy

Hi there.

I’m a Voice Over artist and I’ve only just noticed that the pre-filled out rollover information (when you rollover the Information “i”) for Add a Music Track says that I, the seller, will provide a music track from my own collection.

However, this is false. I won’t do that. I need the buyer to provide a licensed music track that they’ve picked out for their project. I’m not going to blindly buy music tracks and choose them for the buyer. That is absolutely their job and I would never to presume to know the buyer’s taste for their project.

I will add the music THEY provide to the voiceover, sure. And I say as much in my gig - but of course no buyer ever actually reads the gigs. They do, however, purchase the add ons and read the rollovers.

So is there a way to change the information in the rollover manually per gig? Or do I have to make a custom add on extra for adding music despite the fact that Fiverr already offers one?

Maybe make the disclaimer in the gig description? with bold letters so they read it

That sounds like a case where you would need to go custom. It reminds me of the Getty photo feature that Fiverr provides which I don’t use. I use a custom extra to offer other stock photos. I’m not in your category, though, so someone else may have better feedback.

It’s already in there. And there’s only so much you can bold. Buyers don’t read.

Disable adding background music. Then create a custom addition with ‘Add Background Music’ and have the tooltip explain what it means. I did this for a couple of different extras on my voiceover gig.