Fiverr Forum

The Invisible Order

I’ve noticed over the past few days that the number next to my Priority queue is showing one more than I actually have. Here’s a screenshot from the other day (sent to Support):

At that time, I had 23 active orders (and only 23 listed in my queue) but the count was 24. Today I have only 7 active orders, but the number says 8.

It sort of annoys me :blush:

I have that bug, too. It’s been there for a while. I just ignore it. :smiley_cat:

It’s been there for about 2 or 3 years, when I stopped using the Manage Sales page and moved to the ToDo sheet instead… of course, along with other bugs related to that page.

I still remember how many months I went back and forth to CS on the bug report ticket to no avail :cold_sweat:

And let’s not speak about the bug displaying the wrong order count in the public gig queue :grimacing: That’s been there for at least 3 years!

I mean it’s maybe a bug !!

Fiverr has had these little quirks for a while. When the oft maligned “Fiverr Version 2.0” was released I magically received $20 in my “Pending Clearance” total in Revenues. Wasn’t associated with any orders. Didn’t have anything weird happen with any cancellations or anything like that. Just a mystical $20 sitting in my “Pending Clearance.” It was there for at least a year and half. I got so used to automatically subtracting $20 from my pending clearance totals that when they did finally get rid of it, a month passed before I remembered to stop subtracting $20 from that total. (Made for some nice surprises when the funds would clear though…