The main thing is to be happy. And what ever happens was from GOD

thecreativeguys

Interesting post. To be honest I’m not that religious, but

back here in Japan, it’s said that there are 8 million gods since supposedly there is a god for everything (like god of music, art, studies, health, the kitchen, restroom,even sickness and poverty)

So I guess I can say that there is a Fiverr god, but I’m not sure if I have received

any commands.

BTW My happiness comes in a nice cup of hot chocolate.

Or coffee. Or a slice of blueberry pie. 😃

Guest celticmoon

Reply to @zeus777: But aren’t YOU the head god of Olympus? From what I hear Zeus is the lead beagle, the big cheese, the main man, the guy with the lightening bolts (and blueberry pie, apparently! ).

I’m liking the idea of a god of Fiverr…how can I make that into a gig? (“I will…feed your next gathering with 3 loaves & 2 fishes…for $5”)

Well there are many religions… And people think that there are many GODS but the truth is that there is 1 and only 1 GOD who created the heavens and the earth.

The reason why people want to believe that there is no god is because they won’t be accountable for their actions. They can steal, lie and be immoral and do what ever their heart desires.

As you can see how Barack Obama allowed same sex marriges which is against gods will, and then he says “IN GOD WE TRUST!!” A complete contradiction in itself!

Only for his votes… to get back in to office 😉

Truthfully he does not believe in god, and since he is the ‘strongest’ person in america he should show an example to the rest of the world. But instead he lowered the standards of morals in the world because of what he’s done.

He’s gone against god. An we’ll see the outcome.

GOD WANTS PEOPLE TO RETURN TO HIM AND HIS WAYS. PEACE. HAPPINESS AND MORALS. AND IF NOT, MORE TRAGEDIES WILL EFFECT AMERICA AND OTHER PLACES UNTIL THEY WAKE UP.

TRUTH: To hear the truth is painful…

Reply to @kjblynx: I created this forum not for hatred at all. For peoples ways of thinking. Neither of these posts are of about this type of topic. For once let fiverr forum users express religions.

It’s we that make life such a great place. Sharing our thoughts and what believe in make it an even better place 🙂

Guest celticmoon

My goodness, not too arrogant, are you? Such a burden, being god’s right-hand man.

“The truth is…” everything’s fine & dandy with you as long as everyone else conforms to your narrow way of thinking. And Fox News’.

And you have a laughable lack of understanding about federal law and state law, and how the American Constitution addresses equality, and the American President’s role in creating law. And apparently you believe you can read his mind, too.

But even worse is you have the audacity to assume that those who don’t believe in fairy-tale notions about imaginary omnipotent beings are all criminals with no moral compass.

I’m guessing you don’t read the news, much, either. Oh, yeah, you watch Fox News, obviously, because you are parroting it profusely. Like a bad case of oral diarrhea.

God wants Peace & Happiness? I think she’s going about it all wrong!

If you want to discuss God, Religion or Politics there are other Forums for that. Please let this Forum be what it was created for, a space for people (of all religions) to discuss all things Fiverr, not Politics or Religion.

Archived