Fiverr Community Forum

The most powerful key is to be successful

The most powerful key is to be successful on Fiverr to understand client needs and mentality.

Don’t forget to checkout my gig https://www.fiverr.com/share/1GDL9

1 Like

Also check the grammar.

6 Likes

:flushed:

So, if I’m not successful here, I’ll be unable to understand my clients’ needs and mentality? Or even worse! It means I’m unable to understand my clients elsewhere? Interesting… :thinking:

3 Likes

No, it just means you don’t have a powerful key.

3 Likes

Thanks for the hint! :slightly_smiling_face:

I went looking for it and found it, but it’s already out of stock… :flushed: :grimacing: Now I’m sad… :frowning_face:

key

2 Likes

That’s not key of success.

If you understand what I am talking about then no need to consider grammar.

1 Like

I think you are a successful seller here. So, keep going. But, in my opinion, If you want to be successful here, you need to do more than the client expects.

I consider it anyways. Words are important.
Who speaks badly thinks badly and lives badly.

2 Likes

That’s the problem. What you wrote means something completely different from what you might have wanted to say. In fact, I asked you something related to what you wrote and, still, I’m waiting for your answer.

And that’s here, in the forum!!! Now imagine yourself this happening while speaking with your client(s) and writing, offering or promising something that will compromise yourself against you.

If you don’t understand the importance after this and also @pacquo’s reply, then I’m sorry for you.

4 Likes