The Most Stupid Buyer Request

Btw, I have seen buyer requests that are more ridiculous than that. A person could theoretically do it (the biggest problem is the 24 hour delivery). I’ve seen requests to make a Call of Duty type game (but better) for $5. Now, that’s physically impossible.

I’ve seen people asking for after effects style templates that they can then edit on movie maker. Also impossible. Etc.

Btw, I have seen buyer requests that are more ridiculous than that. A person could theoretically do it (the biggest problem is the 24 hour delivery). I’ve seen requests to make a Call of Duty type game (but better) for $5. Now, that’s physically impossible.

I’ve seen people asking for after effects style templates that they can then edit on movie maker. Also impossible. Etc.

I’ve seen people asking for after effects style templates that they can then edit on movie maker.

This has made my day.

make a Call of Duty type game

I can do this. Call of duty is solitaire game, right?

after effects style templates that they can then edit on movie maker

This can be done too. Why so negative?

They never said anything about outcome of the video quality. I can make AEST that you can edit in Paint.

And you just do that 1000 times, save as PNG, download easy gif maker, put all inside, try 3 times since first two your PC will crash, and VOILA - video!

make a Call of Duty type game

after effects style templates that they can then edit on movie maker

This can be done too. Why so negative?

They never said anything about outcome of the video quality. I can make AEST that you can edit in Paint.

And you just do that 1000 times, save as PNG, download easy gif maker, put all inside, try 3 times since first two your PC will crash, and VOILA - video!

Only the single player. Or the multiplayer, if you have no friends.

A person could theoretically do it (the biggest problem is the 24 hour delivery).

I don’t think it’s possible for a person to write a 250,000 story like that in 24 hours and have it be a good, sell-able, ready to publish story.

Maybe it would be a good idea of a forum game thread though 🙂

Create a 80,000 or 250,000 word story in 24 hours or an hour or just 15 mins (and it has to have all the specified requirements) and the best one wins the round. 😃

A person could theoretically do it (the biggest problem is the 24 hour delivery).

I don’t think it’s possible for a person to write a 250,000 story like that in 24 hours and have it be a good, sell-able, ready to publish story.

Maybe it would be a good idea of a forum game thread though 🙂

Create a 80,000 or 250,000 word story in 24 hours or an hour or just 15 mins (and it has to have all the specified requirements) and the best one wins the round. 😃

Nobody said it has to be good lol.

make a game like call of duty? Wow, what are these people on, honestly cod is by far the best game…

make a game like call of duty? Wow, what are these people on, honestly cod is by far the best game…

honestly cod is by far the best game…

If you have terrible taste, yes. COD is the minimum common denominator. Mainstream bs. Huge production values, though.

If you can find anything resembling this skillset in terms of aiming, movement, item control, etc. in any COD game, let me know!

Haha, damn you got me there, looks fun! COD is still better than “fortnite” (aka the game that every little kid spams), but Hey, lets not go there 😂

Haha, damn you got me there, looks fun! COD is still better than “fortnite” (aka the game that every little kid spams), but Hey, lets not go there 😂

If you want battle royale you have much better options. Apex is my go to - fast movement, no building bs, etc.

Archived