Untitled

11 Likes

and what about Hi Deer? :deer:

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

One mystery at a time my dear. :3

4 Likes

Thats doesn’t sound like a doer

The doer is going through a mid-life crisis and his gig isn’t appearing on the mobile app…the doer is doing the best he can …
On another note, do people really say Hi Deer?

1 Like

The doer is not a doer if he doesnt face any challenges or whines about it.

Still have doubts about it after visiting the forums for more than 200 days?

You have a choice people…you can be a dear, doer or deer. Remember, you are a product of your choices, don’t go blaming anyone else. All the best :+1: [Or as @cyaxrex would say, there he goes again, more high sounding platitudes from Writer. :persevere: ]

4 Likes

Why “who was from India”? I think he could be from anywhere? English is the third most common primary language in the world. Anyone can be bad, even worse at it!

Doer

Dear

Deer

5 Likes

Mr.
You are sure as hell A WRITER.
Nailed it.
̶K̶a̶t̶r̶i̶n̶a̶ ̶K̶a̶i̶f̶ ̶I̶s̶ ̶G̶o̶l̶d̶ ̶d̶i̶g̶g̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶.̶

@shailaabh
Please delete the last sentence.

1 Like

because Indians are almost everywhere…(its a common sentence in world that INDIANS ARE EVERYWHERE)
I always talk to a foreigner and they always know at-least one Indian for sure…
So there are fair chances they they will have awkward language experiences with Indians more…

Not a logical explanation! it’s just like, “you said so…”

u r indian???

you are indian???

Well…
What Can I say then…
":man_shrugging:t4::man_shrugging:t4:You didn’t understood it so…well"

Hell No! There is a reason behind the forum rule about “mentioning a specific location.” As an older member of the forum, OP didn’t solve any *** mystery but increased some!

Woah their mate, this is satire. Calm down.

1 Like

LOL! I’m calm! You don’t need to expose or criticize people’s stupidity (mostly, mentioning a specific location). :sunny: As @writer99025 said,

What on Earth is this? I don’t speak emoji. Is this some kind of insult?

How dare you, Writer. I looked up like I do Batman and this is how you repay me?

That said I really don’t know what this is. Someone crying? Someone passing wind? I don’t know. I’m too old and cynical for emojis.