The Name Guessing Game!

bubbles1595

Hey Fiverr Friends,

While I am waiting for some work to come through, I have been known (by friends and family) to host little quizzes on social media apps such as Facebook and Whatsapp. One of my most recent quiz/puzzles i like doing are guessing a celebrities name only by using emoji’s.

Please have a go and have fun!

I’ll keep it simple to kick things off, then maybe update it every two days or everyday, depending on how many replies I get.

Ready?

🧦

Hello, @bubbles1595,

You may like playing the Emoji Game we have going here. ⬇️ The instructions are at the top, but you seem like you know what to do.

I think Vovka knows the answer. Should I give him the win, @maitasun, or would you like to guess the puzzle in full? I’m pretty sure I already know what you’re going to say. wink

Oh ok, sorry I didnt realise you had one going already. I’ll take a look for sure 😃

Oh ok, sorry I didnt realise you had one going already. I’ll take a look for sure 😃

There are a great group of people over there. You may enjoy interacting with them. I stop by from time to time, but I am babysitting my grandkids due to their daycare being closed, so I do not have time for the game like I used to have.

There are a great group of people over there. You may enjoy interacting with them. I stop by from time to time, but I am babysitting my grandkids due to their daycare being closed, so I do not have time for the game like I used to have.

Ah nice, sounds like you might need to set up an admin team lol

Archived