The new and improved Private Feedback

gina_riley2

Hmm, this is interesting!

I’ve never been a buyer on fiverr, only a seller, so I had no idea there was Private Feedback.

I wonder if this has any bearing on how the Fiverr team selects what gigs are to be featured, based on private feedback as well as the public feedback.

Hmm, this is interesting!

I’ve never been a buyer on fiverr, only a seller, so I had no idea there was Private Feedback.

I wonder if this has any bearing on how the Fiverr team selects what gigs are to be featured, based on private feedback as well as the public feedback.

Featured status isn’t based on reviews but on gig quality includes( image, video, description, faqs) etc… I think private feedback feature will help in ranking

Fiverr is improving day by day and they are in chase of finding quality sellers… I wish they must interview new sellers who create account and verify them that they are capable of what they are offering and will be able to serve buyer perfectly…

I wish they must interview new sellers who create account and verify them that they are capable of what they are offering

As someone who has gotten fooled a few times, that would be heavenly! 👼

On the other hand, that would cause 5r to raise prices - vetting is expensive (5r PROs); so a few lost 💲 here and there isn’t too bad. 😃

Huh, that’s so weird. Why direct improvement ideas regarding the service to the fiverr team instead of the seller?😑 There’s nothing their team can do to improve the quality of a service. Would be an awesome feedback to see, so us sellers know what can be improved further.

Perhaps they use it to feature gigs on first page or give special badge like “feature” - “5r choice” - “Awesome freaking seller” 😃 . . . Or, use it to demote to last page ---- who knows!

The private feedback isn’t a secret but how they use it is!!

Guest sr_shuvo

Nice post Thanks…I wonder if this has any bearing on how the Fiverr team selects what gigs are to be featured, based on private feedback as well as the public feedback.

Archived