The new feedback and grading system?

googlepage

Hi,

I am curious about the new grading system that has been introduced on Fiverr. Can anyone from support please tell me what the information is being used for? Will we as sellers be given access to this information so we can better provide for our customers?

Regards

Sue

When a buyer leaves a feedback, now he has 3 or 5 (I don’t remember, sorry) rows with five stars: every row covers an aspect of the gig and the business.

It’s written clearly that those informations won’t be notified to the seller… so only buyer knows how many stars he gave to the seller…

well… that is something new.

Well then what is the point of this if seller don’t know what he was getting rated for?

I don;t know why fiverr do not notify for new features.

I guess i have to buy a gig to see this new rating system.

Thanks Mark for your reply.

Reply to @mark74: The reality hurts me about freelancing website. I worked on other popular sites in past. All they do is first attract the sellers and give them so many options and facilitate them and when their sit gets popular they just take care of buyers. I experience this 3 time and unfortunately it is going to be 4th time now!

Fiverr is doing the same.

What I don’t like about this is:

1. These data should be shared with seller; maybe not for every sell, maybe once a month (so you can get a recap but not know who gave you any single vote). Sellers can use this extended feedback to improve their business! Maybe we can discover we're lacking something without knowing before...
  2. Have you ever bought on Amazon? Well, I saw many feedbacks like this "product as expected" or "product exactly as described" or "wonderful product, fantastic" with only 3 stars... so, which is the truth? Feedback or vote provided with stars?

Consider that only textual feedback is shown on site, but on Fiverr database there could be some mismatch between the feedback and the stars...
Honeslty I don't know, I'd like @natalieab to tell us what's going on, showing the real ideas that led Fiverr to test this new method...

wingle said: My orders usually gets late (not very late status), but none of my buyer complain about it as they are super happy with work.

Yes they can. It is unlikely they will at the moment, but they can (most of my gigs go 'very late' as I am playing catch-up at the moment)

The problem I have with this system is that it is open to abuse. You can complain against incorrect negative feedback and get it removed all you like (i.e. if somebody is lying about what you done). However, there is no way to fight back against this at the moment and most likely will not be in the future. People could just mess up your gig.

Reply to @ryangillam: Well from now on, i will keep that in mind and never let me gig being late. And will ask my buyers to work with me before leaving any lower star ranking. This is the only way to protect the levels + just hope no one make mistake orders 😦

System is so much against sellers!

wingle said:

Reply to @ryangillam: Well from now on, i will keep that in mind and never let me gig being late. And will ask my buyers to work with me before leaving any lower star ranking. This is the only way to protect the Levels + just hope no one make mistake orders

The problem I face is that because my queue is often packed I have some regulars who order 20 or so gigs at a time. They won't submit the information straight away. They just want to know that they are in the queue. I am fine with this. Then over a couple of months they will start sending the information that they need in. By this time the gigs will be 'very late'. I often have up to 100 'very late' gigs with no information submitted at a time. A lot of business comes from that :/ I have been assured that my account is in no danger of losing TRS because of this though. However, I hope that late deliveries are not going to play such a role later on.

Archived