The new Fiverr look isn't working for me [#Fiverr UI Change, Buyer View, Seller View, Dashboard]

joymemo

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All of these things are still accessible, as they have always been, they’re just available under different links. The longer you work with the new navigation arrangement, the more comfortable it will become.

Alright, thank you for the reply

All of these things are still accessible, as they have always been, they’re just available under different links. The longer you work with the new navigation arrangement, the more comfortable it will become.

Very helpful reply. I am also having this problem but now I can get the solutions.

You click “more” and find Buyers Requests.

As for the search box, it is strange that it’s not everywhere anymore, but you’ll survive. Go to Fiverr.com if you want to search.

Or go to your gig page, click “switch to buying” and search whatever you want.

I like Fiverr’s look, is minimalistic, like Google vs. Yahoo.

Can you send screenshot please

As for the search box, it is strange that it’s not everywhere anymore, but you’ll survive. Go to Fiverr.com if you want to search.

Thank you for help me with details instruction. I got mu solutions from your guideline.

'More" from where? I don’t see such a thing on my dashboard or profile…looks like am lost alone

I am not thrilled with needing to click on two places to see my orders.

If I’m in “messages” I have to click “switch to selling” then click “orders” to get to my orders.

That “switch to selling” is already driving me crazy.

What is the need to click on “switch to selling” for? Switch to selling from what?

Can’t that “switch to selling” just say “orders”?

Where the deuce is the “orders” button?

Can’t we just have a “messages” button and an “orders” button on the same line?

I use two things: messages, and orders and trying to find them is a real challenge.

Then even if I do find the “orders” button, when I click it I am taken to that dumb orders page with the large icons of my gigs, and from there have to click a second “orders” button to get to the regular “orders” page. Why do they continue to make this site harder and harder for sellers to use?

Fiverr just found a new way to annoy sellers. Now every time I go to the Fiverr page or even my Fiverr settings, I have to click “Switch to Selling” to access my dashboard. It doesn’t even stay on that dashboard the next time I come to the website. I always have to click Switch to Selling whenever I go to Fiverr. It is super annoying.

It will take few days to be okay with the new change! For every change Fiverr does we are never okay :rofl: but finally we start liking it later.

Not me. I never liked their star rating system or how they penalize sellers for cancelling orders when buyers don’t follow directions.

Archived