The new Seller Dashboard

I am what you can call a Fiverr veteran and havea lot of incomplete orders from 8 years ago or so. With the new changes Fiverr made, when I open the dashboard of course, by default “All Orders” are selected to display.

And that sounds good, but instead I am flooded with all those incomplete orders from years ago

07.thumb.jpg.e76bcea3f164437befbfcffc21010730.jpg
071713×874 46.4 KB

08.thumb.jpg.5067538a44bbee58f6efd386b583afd1.jpg
081871×873 40.8 KB

09.thumb.jpg.ea722d1f293ea1a335f9249a2de74a0e.jpg
091861×877 41.5 KB

10.thumb.jpg.5eebf15a6122a29f8d5dca541b4aa0b2.jpg
101857×859 41.8 KB

11.thumb.jpg.a737750e31716d66b35fcd12b67ef02d.jpg
111867×873 42.6 KB

If I select the Active Orders, then the Late and In Revision orders are not there. So It is leaving me with no other option but to NOT use the dashboard, but to see all sales in the Manage Sales area, when you sort them by Priority it gives you all orders: Late, Active, In Revision, etc. It is not ideal because it doesn’t give you an hourly deadline if you have more than 24 hours to deliver, but it will have to do for now.

I am sure that Fiverr is willing on making the Dashboard better, but unfortunately this is a rather step back and it only causes confusion to people who have a large number of incomplete orders from years ago, like me. So I really hope that a solution will be implemented so that we as well can benefit from it.

Regards,
Nace

We’re in the same boat , I also have many incomplete orders … some of them are even from 2013. I discussed this with support a few years ago and they tried to cancel a few to see if they still affect my stats and unfortunately they do affect your stats if you ask support to cancel them… Until now there is no solution for this… but hopefully there’s going to be one in the future.

There’s this article (where the system might have changed since it was a few years ago):

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/order-status

In the Incomplete section it says:

Note: After a week has passed from the original date of the order creation, a seller can cancel the order without any harm to their cancellation ratio or ratings.

So you could try cancelling one that is years old and see if it affects the stats (eg. wait until after it cancels or preferably a day after that - if the stats are only updated once a day) - you could try that if cancelling one order won’t have too much effect on your stats (but it shouldn’t have any I think). If it doesn’t affect it you could cancel others that are also old enough (eg. any > a week old and in the “incomplete” status might be okay to cancel now).

So cancelling them could then make viewing the dashboard easier to see the actual active (new) orders without a change to the dashboard.

There’s this article (where the system might have changed since it was a few years ago):

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/order-status

In the Incomplete section it says:

Note: After a week has passed from the original date of the order creation, a seller can cancel the order without any harm to their cancellation ratio or ratings.

So you could try cancelling one that is years old and see if it affects the stats (eg. wait until after it cancels or preferably a day after that - if the stats are only updated once a day) - you could try that if cancelling one order won’t have too much effect on your stats (but it shouldn’t have any I think). If it doesn’t affect it you could cancel others that are also old enough (eg. any > a week old and in the “incomplete” status might be okay to cancel now).

So cancelling them could then make viewing the dashboard easier to see the actual active (new) orders without a change to the dashboard.

Thanks, I have quite a few to cancel, there is a ton of them. I will see what the support says before doing anything.

Archived