Fiverr Community Forum

The NSFW completion rate bomb (SFW I promise)

Do you ever just get that one dude…
You know, the one…
The one that wants NSFW content that doesn’t message you in your inbox and instead just orders?
And then your completion rate goes down?

I want to literally screech because I had two past orders with this person already. Welp, guess I’m not taking credit for either of those tracks.

2 Likes

I have had probably a half dozen orders I would consider a couple notches below NSFW but still made me a bit twitchy.

I did complete the work, so I guess my standards fluctuate at times.

Mind you, that was probably three years ago now.

I think I’d have a different attitude about it now.

Depends on the job, I guess.

Seems fair. My policy is basically PG-13 is the limit.

1 Like

How can music be not safe for work?

Unless you mean the way Rappers seem to think it is all about mofoing the blingfulness of their weed-ho over the hotplate and all that immature garbage.

I have mixed a few of them and sadly they are mostly as nasty to work for as their lyrics so I pass as much as I can. Generally they don’t hire me up-front anyway as they think that good work should be $15. I’d love to be there if they asked Dre to Produca their choon for $fideen. I bet they spend more on their crass clippings than they do on their Art.

As for how it makes visibility of gigs bomb after taking your moral right to decline work that you find invasive, that is a whole nother thing and one that I truly wish was sorted as it makes us slaves 9which I firmly believe Fiverr are happy with based on the way they portray freelancers in their adverts).

:slight_smile:

1 Like

I make music for video games. I thought it was a game about an awesome demon girl killing everything that moved. I was ignorantly wrong. It’s about a demon girl (ya know)ing everything that moves.

Oooooh!

I didn’t even think of that.

Personally I can’t see why we should be in-trouble for doing such work but I also see why Fiverr wats to stay out of being a cesspit of chiselers, a morass of morally messedupedness.

But then there is BR and…

Maybe just create a flag that this is pervey work and people can have a flag that matches. Just like the old hankey in the back pocket system used in the clubs to let people know your status on showers of gold or submissions to bond trading disciline.

:slight_smile: