The offer that I accepted in Buyer's Request

magicjokerhate

The first one. It was my first job ever and I screw up 😫

Just deliver the best work you can next time. Learn from the experience. If you need to train/practice anything you could also do that. You could also ensure the gigs you have active are the ones you are the best at and the offers you send to buyer requests are ones you are the most sure you can do as well as possible (assuming you can still send offers to buyer requests and that the cancellation hasn’t affected that).

You could also let future buyers know that you can do revisions if necessary. Try not to get future cancellations so it doesn’t affect your stats and ensure the the buyer isn’t trying to get free work or anything like that.

Just deliver the best work you can next time. Learn from the experience. If you need to train/practice anything you could also do that. You could also ensure the gigs you have active are the ones you are the best at and the offers you send to buyer requests are ones you are the most sure you can do as well as possible (assuming you can still send offers to buyer requests and that the cancellation hasn’t affected that).

You could also let future buyers know that you can do revisions if necessary. Try not to get future cancellations so it doesn’t affect your stats and ensure the the buyer isn’t trying to get free work or anything like that.

(assuming you can still send offers to buyer requests and that the cancellation hasn’t affected that).

This is why I was asking @magicjokerhate if he had to cancel.

As he has no level and no reviews, cancelation was the best thing that could happen to him as it won’t affect him for now.

If the buyer had given him a bad review, that could have been a disaster for him, fdue to not having enough reviews to absorb that bad one, bringing down his rate preventing him from accessing BR.

I you don’t mind telling, did you screw up due to delivering late?

No, it was that I messed up but the person couldn’t wait anymore so he cancelled because he doesn’t think I couldn’t finish in time

And he was right. Google sheets keep crashing and I didn’t have the patience

No, it was that I messed up but the person couldn’t wait anymore so he cancelled because he doesn’t think I couldn’t finish in time

Could you have tried an alternative like Excel or an open source alternative? Or tried a different browser to see if that helped with the crashing issue?

Could you have tried an alternative like Excel or an open source alternative? Or tried a different browser to see if that helped with the crashing issue?

I did at first but I realized it changed some of the formulas in the cell if I change it to Excel. And the different browser didn’t help and I even try all of the troubleshoot for an unresponsive page, nothing worked

Ok.

So, first of all, I think you should reconsider your delivery time. Set it in such a way that it would take into account possible problems that could arise (such as the one you have described).

Second, practice cultivating patience. Without it, you’ll get into a lot of trouble.

I did at first but I realized it changed some of the formulas in the cell if I change it to Excel. And the different browser didn’t help and I even try all of the troubleshoot for an unresponsive page, nothing worked

So if you have issues with Google Sheets you could either see if those can be fixed or say on your gig that your gig is only for Excel [or any other prog that you use].

eg. don’t say “any Database and Spreadsheet programs.” but be specific (eg. Excel).

Ok.

So, first of all, I think you should reconsider your delivery time. Set it in such a way that it would take into account possible problems that could arise (such as the one you have described).

Second, practice cultivating patience. Without it, you’ll get into a lot of trouble.

But I didn’t know it could crash, it never even happen to me before so I wasn’t prepared 😓

And I’m naturally an impatient person so i should work on that 😅

So if you have issues with Google Sheets you could either see if those can be fixed or say on your gig that your gig is only for Excel [or any other prog that you use].

eg. don’t say “any Database and Spreadsheet programs.” but be specific (eg. Excel).

Yh only Excel is for the best rn

But it would be nice to be more open to other programs

But I didn’t know it could crash, it never even happen to me before so I wasn’t prepared 😓

And I’m naturally an impatient person so i should work on that 😅

Now you know and you’re still on time to arrange whatever must be arranged.

If conditions don’t allow you to offer speed deliveries, let quality speak for you!

Now you know and you’re still on time to arrange whatever must be arranged.

If conditions don’t allow you to offer speed deliveries, let quality speak for you!

So true I’ll definitely work for quality next time 😄

Archived