Fiverr Community Forum

The one and only question why there are so many Gigs related to Instagram Email Scraping on Fiverr

Hi,
How are you? I hope you’re doing well. I myself Malik Huzaifa from assuretech, today i recieved my first TOS warning. The question is simple from my side
I beg you to search for the services related to Instagram. Facebook, etc email scraping on Fiverr, they’re actually a lot in number. Why these guys are not getting warning etc some of them have got orders more than 20-30, Am I am the only one who is violating Fiverr Terms and Services, I respect Fiverr terms and services but there must be equality with all of the sellers some of the sellers are good with these type of Gig.
Kindly just answer this question, I have got many skills such as Logo Designing, Data Entry to which I can create Gig related to them. But I request you to clear my point.
In the end, it’s my fault bu but again what about other sellers?.
Is there any way to create gig?
Thanks.!

4 Likes

The ones with their gigs still up haven’t been caught yet.

You see the gigs that are still up, you don’t see all the gigs that were removed already.

3 Likes

Thanks for your Reply!
But some of sellers are level 2 and they’re not being caught!

Some have created their gigs years ago, while they were still allowed, and the staff haven’t noticed them yet.

Check this out: Don’t do it! … You Have Been Warned! if you want to protect account.

2 Likes

HI Dude,
I want to know that, Can i create gig related to Instagram, Facebook DM marketing or it’s is not allowed.
Thanks

1 Like

Dude dude,

Yes you can, but not for the one you got warning. And if you find people offering same as you have been reported, you can report them too (use flag in corner and report them).

1 Like

Thanks at least you guys are best as i have been waiting for Fiverr Support reply for almost 10 days :heartbeat: :wave:

Probably yes, if it doesn’t include spamming people.