The Oranje Story

oranjewebdesign

Well I guess it all started once upon a time when a man met a lady and then fell in love. How slushy.

Annie (Oranjegirl) and myself met in Seattle one cold evening when she hosted me on a site called Couch Surfing. We became close friends quickly and started to learn that we wanted to be with each other at all times hehe. Like two magnets colliding forever.

We got started on Fiverr with thanks to Mr. Cornwell’s Facebook posts about his earnings on Fiverr whilst in Bangkok. That was more than enough for me to get intrigued about and then investigate further. A few months on and I convince OG to get her arse on here and then it literally was a whirlwind. From great job to great job we managed to pick up some Gold Badges along the way.

Recently we have being in Seattle helping some family out for a few months as you can really get caught up in a spin if you dedicate yourself to Fiverr like we tend to do. I think we have completed over 5000 jobs since we started and are only looking on ways to expand.

Currently in Jamaica and then we shall be heading to Miami for a week to hang out like Michael Western and Fiona Glenanne, then off to New York to say Hi to the Fiverr Team 😉 Then back to England and on…

I’m sure we will keep you updated!

Mr. Oranje Recommends:

Madmoo

OldBittyGrandma

KiwiVin

TwistedWeb

Professor Puppet

and of course my OG

• Mean I posted something and now I want to delete it but I can’t.

We are currently sat in Kingston, Jamaica Airport (Norman Manley) and awaiting our flights to return to the USA. We are heading into Miami where we will be getting a rental and driving all over the place. The plan is to drive down to key west and then back up.

Has anyone ever done this??

I’m looking on Google Earth and I swear we are driving on Ocean half the way…

We are currently sat in Kingston, Jamaica Airport (Norman Manley) and awaiting our flights to return to the USA. We are heading into Miami where we will be getting a rental and driving all over the place. The plan is to drive down to key west and then back up.

Archived