The Order is cancelled and I did it since April 08, 2018

yosri21

Hello
I am really totally surprised about this action right now !!!
This order I did it since April 08, 2018 , Also The buyer gave me 3.7 STARS and a review " it was good " , so how it possible to get now a notifcation that this order is canceled ? Also that’s effected my balance on Fiverr and effected the % of the order compeltion ?
Please how this possible ? , because on Fiverr , I know when the time of the cancelation that possible , Also how can be the seller gave me a review and he cancel? and more than 2 months !
I contact the support , but I dont even find my request on the Active Requests !
Please can you explain me what’s going on Fiverr ? or advice me what’s the solution to get my money again or to conact the support!
thank you

But what’s the reason ?

what I did wrong ? 😕

what I did wrong ? 😕

You did not do anything wrong. Some Buyers (sneaky ones) will do a Chargeback through PayPal to get your work for free. Fiverr closes their Fiverr accounts, but the Seller still loses their 💸

As the issue of Paypal chargebacks has been discussed a lot recently including the horrible situation of a large chargeback for one Forum regular, I decided to spend a bit of time looking into them to see what I can find out, what other freelance platforms do and to try and put together some advice on how to avoid them as much as possible. Brace yourself, it’s a long one! In this post I will be summarizing and clarifying some of the content of other websites and their terms and conditions, for…

Thank you so much again , Really this make me feel so dispointed to know to read this , I dont even imagine that’s can be possible , I always Think that Fiverr can Protect my money when I do not something wrong!

I always Think that Fiverr can Protect my money when I do not something wrong!

Fiverr can do nothing about PayPal policies. Fiverr loses their 20% too. 😐

Archived