Fiverr Community Forum

The order was canceled, but the customer USES THE VIDEO. Customer Support doesn't answer me

I have been on that situation before first time I started. An order was canceled and it was right to be canceled. I then asked the CS why their review still show up, and they said that it was their policy to not remove a review with a cancelation, if the said review doesn’t break Fiverr TOS.

1 Like

Same problem had happed with me. I have sent the CS A. Video Clips B. Screen Shot. C. Buyer Requirements and what i did for him. But CS did not help me.

1 Like

Oh so there is an official policy in place then.

What makes you think they will remove the review now?

1 Like

Yes, Fiverr has a policy of not removing reviews. However, there’s also a policy that completed orders can’t be canceled unless terms of service were breached. Which they weren’t. So there’s that.

1 Like

For kind information, Update November -2020, Fiverr CS can remove it if we send to CS logical words.

Thanks

1 Like

Then again, Fiverr’s CS is totally inept atm, there should be some way to escalate things. Case in point: Inexperienced and Strange agent on Customer Service

Just read that thread and tell me they are to be trusted. These guys make a salary (paid by the seller’s work through commission and fees), don’t have to worry about stats and nightmare clients, and this is what we get. Sad state of affairs.

3 Likes

Because the buyer is lying on the review.

“and the quality was not satisfactory at all even after he asked for multiple extensions”

He wanted a revision, I made it, he said “good work” and that “he will approve once he gets the source files”

And he is using the video. Those points should be enought to warrant a removal.

3 Likes

They most definitely have quotas to fill.

2 Likes

Sure, but if filling quotas can be done by replying with pre-made robot messages or dismissive messages in broken english, that’s not a high bar to clear. I’d do a better job than most of them, maybe Fiverr should pay me instead? Sellers must reply to any message in under 24 hours, must have a minimum rating of 4.7 (over 90%!!), etc. Nothing of the sort applies to CS. If CS had visible ratings, I highly doubt they would even get a 3/5. Why are they held to a lesser standard?

6 Likes

That’s so bad I can imagine how much I would be pissed off after something like that. Take care I hope you will solve it, CS are not perfect sometimes but I think eventually they will help you as you need it. Maybe link that video and we will all report it?

2 Likes

Quite an interesting discussion. But we cant do anything. CS doesnt even hear our complaints. And if we even go rude even a slight, it will result in loss of ourselves.

2 Likes

I am asked to review every single one of my interactions with CS. So I assume that feedback is being used in some way.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m aware of that. The question is how it’s being used. Surely it’s not to improve things, because they don’t seem to be improving. And surely it’s also not used to demote or penalize agents with an average under 4.7, otherwise they would all be out of a job by now.

3 Likes

I see that your situation is very unfair, I would recommend tweeting them here https://■■■■■■■■■■■/FiverrSupport. They are very active on twitter and they respond fast, all you have to do is write a short calm message with your Ticket number and they will get back to you.

You can check out the Fiverr Support Twitter and see how sellers/ buyers are interacting with them, it’s much better.

1 Like

Once again they marked this solved. No answer, just marking solved. What a waste of time.

1 Like

i was always under the impression that;

if a buyer finalizes the order, leaves a review and then somehow cancels the order, the review still stands. so loathen should be refunded his $250, but chances are the review won’t be deleted

and once an order is cancelled and the buyer no longer has any right to use the work. it’s in the TOS, and since this was cancelled by CS, they should have specifically informed the buyer of this before cancelling

they buyer may not be happy, the buyer may be entitled to his feedback though he shouldn’t be, but the buyer is stealing loathens work, to the tune of 30 hours and $250. if the buyer is telling the truth then he does own the audio, but shouldn’t loathen be able to file a DCMA for the video? (maybe after CS has worked their magic, as par his strategy)

3 Likes

I don’t know what to do anymore. CS keeps marking it solved without any answer. I posted this on Twitter and Twitter team also said that it was adress and making new tickets won’t change the outcome.

I mean, I think I am right even if the buyer doesn’t use the video. But the buyer uses the video! That should be it, really simple. How is this still not solved!

2 Likes

how does fiverr have as many sellers as it does, that’s what i’d like to know

i wouldn’t want to become a seller if you threatened me with a combustible ginuepig

1 Like

I think maybe you simply have too many things that went wrong on both sides here for anyone to sort easily, with a clear cut decision.

I agree that the (non) buyer using that video despite not paying, esp. as a result of complaint that it was not geed enough, is testament to their duplicity.

But short of asking YouTube to sanction it, you have nowhere to go - at least nowhere that will not do you more damage than good.

Fiverr have washed their hands of it (for right or wrong) so my advice is move on and don’t make the same mistakes again.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have answered every one of those questions like 5 times on these threads. But I want to answer this

“You choose to deliver files through a third party website/drive etc. They cannot protect your work delivered outside of their platform.”

Fiverr was bugged at that time. Neither I could see the buyers files nor could I send any delivery via Fiverr.

2 Likes