Fiverr Community Forum

The payment process

So I’m new to FIVERR and I have an issue i made a payment to a person on here we agreed to do a payment of 500 dollars i paid him 300 up front. I paid him at the end of July…and i agree i have been waiting for my product so i understand the wait was my fault. Well he sent me a layout in early august and 3 weeks ago i sent all my products for him to upload and he has yet to show me anything. Then he had to nerves to request 200 dollars today. So i had asked him if i can some see some work he attempted to show me. But then stated that the work was on his other laptop keep in mind he has been telling me for the last 2 months that he will be doing my work. Then this week he got sick. Im so tired of this dude i am so mad that people will just take your money i am more hurt then i am mad. WOW WOW WOW

3 Likes

You can contact customer support by e-mail at support@fiverr.com

They are extremely busy right now and may not get back to you for 10 days.

You must have done a milestone order, because the longest a seller can set up delivery for is 30 days.

1 Like

Have you already disputed the order in the resolution center?

2 Likes

Wow I did not know that we can wait to pay them he sent me the bill on the first day. Thank you for responding back to me, I sent support all of our conversations and all of the responses he sent to me. He tried to request another 200 dollars today.

Mod Note: Screenshot removed. Please remove the username before reposting.

He sent me this stating that the layout is what costed 300 dollars. It’s an adult toy website I sent him over 50 pictures to upload.

I sent him these

I can’t believe people just out here taking people money like this. He’s weird, and I thought I was doing good but he GOT ME!!!
Thank you for responding back to me :kissing_heart:

You must not show the seller’s name, and you must hide it no matter what. Please remove it.

I can’t show his name on WHERE I dont understand

If you do not accept the order, then the money is kept by Fiverr is escrow until you do accept the order.

On the screenshots.

How are you guys able to see the screen shots that was sent to the support team I didn’t put his name Lon the community forum

The same rule applies to buyers. When sellers come here to complain about being cheated by a buyer the buyer’s name is removed.

1 Like

It is against the Forum Rules to negatively call out a buyer or seller. You may send the username to Customer Support if the user has actually violated the Fiverr Terms of Service, but the public forum is not the right place forrname call-outs.

1 Like

I was sympathetic until I saw you throw a fit, I understand you may be frustrated but taking it out on people here on the forums isn’t going to solve anything.