The payment process

ineashad1

So I’m new to FIVERR and I have an issue i made a payment to a person on here we agreed to do a payment of 500 dollars i paid him 300 up front. I paid him at the end of July…and i agree i have been waiting for my product so i understand the wait was my fault. Well he sent me a layout in early august and 3 weeks ago i sent all my products for him to upload and he has yet to show me anything. Then he had to nerves to request 200 dollars today. So i had asked him if i can some see some work he attempted to show me. But then stated that the work was on his other laptop keep in mind he has been telling me for the last 2 months that he will be doing my work. Then this week he got sick. Im so tired of this dude i am so mad that people will just take your money i am more hurt then i am mad. WOW WOW WOW

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Wow I did not know that we can wait to pay them he sent me the bill on the first day. Thank you for responding back to me, I sent support all of our conversations and all of the responses he sent to me. He tried to request another 200 dollars today.

Mod Note: Screenshot removed. Please remove the username before reposting.

I can’t believe people just out here taking people money like this. He’s weird, and I thought I was doing good but he GOT ME!!!

Thank you for responding back to me 😘

I can’t believe people just out here taking people money like this.

If you do not accept the order, then the money is kept by Fiverr is escrow until you do accept the order.

You must not show the seller’s name, and you must hide it no matter what. Please remove it.

I can’t show his name on WHERE I dont understand

On the screenshots.

I can’t believe people just out here taking people money like this.

If you do not accept the order, then the money is kept by Fiverr is escrow until you do accept the order.

You must not show the seller’s name, and you must hide it no matter what. Please remove it.

I can’t show his name on WHERE I dont understand

On the screenshots.

How are you guys able to see the screen shots that was sent to the support team I didn’t put his name Lon the community forum

There advocating for the SELLERS WHAT ABOUT THE BUYERS DAMMIT DONT SAY SHYT TO ME ABOUT HIS NAME HOW MANY OTHER PEOPLE GET THEY MONEY TAKEN FROM HIM…AND WE CANT WARN PEOPLE BEFORE HE DOES IT AGAIN GTFOH AND DONT SAY SHYT TO ME ABOUT PROTECTING HIM I PAID HIM 07/25 it’s SEPTEMBER

They’re advocating for the SELLERS WHAT ABOUT THE BUYERS

The same rule applies to buyers. When sellers come here to complain about being cheated by a buyer the buyer’s name is removed.

There advocating for the SELLERS WHAT ABOUT THE BUYERS DAMMIT DONT SAY SHYT TO ME ABOUT HIS NAME HOW MANY OTHER PEOPLE GET THEY MONEY TAKEN FROM HIM…AND WE CANT WARN PEOPLE BEFORE HE DOES IT AGAIN GTFOH AND DONT SAY SHYT TO ME ABOUT PROTECTING HIM I PAID HIM 07/25 it’s SEPTEMBER

It is against the Forum Rules to negatively call out a buyer or seller. You may send the username to Customer Support if the user has actually violated the Fiverr Terms of Service, but the public forum is not the right place forrname call-outs.

Oooooohhhhh I see what you are saying I didn’t know that when I responded to the person by email it was open to everyone. BUT IM NOT GONE “UCKING APOLOGIZE THATS WHY MF CONTINUE TO TAKE MF MONEY BECAUSE WE CANT CALL THESE JOKERS OUT… ‘UCK HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT THERE NAME BEING PUT OUT HERE WHAT ABOUT MY MF MONEY HE TOOK FROM ME …BLOCK THAT

I was sympathetic until I saw you throw a fit, I understand you may be frustrated but taking it out on people here on the forums isn’t going to solve anything.

Archived