Fiverr Forum

The power of saying, "NO!"

Thanks for sharing this tip with us. :relieved:

You’ve been here for 5 years. Why are you still charging $5 for your work, and doing far more than that $5 is worth? I’ve been here nearly 5 years, and I successfully charge nearly $200 for one of my packages (not counting extras). Raise your prices to match your skill and experience, and you’ll probably see fewer buyers begging for free work.

Set limits on the number of revisions you do as well. If a troublesome buyer keeps demanding more than he purchased, say no, and let your no mean no. You can, and you SHOULD say no to scammers.

The only reason why scammers succeed, is because you let them.

Thanks for post this idea:heart_eyes:

I think you just helped 964 sellers, really appreciatable article

Thank you so much for sharing it with us :heart_eyes::slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Did you just assume all viewers of this post to be sellers? Some of them could be buyers too, you know? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Just kidding.

yeah you are right…i forget that totally even the creator also a buyer Lol :wink:

Thank you for your tip. It’s really important to new seller like me.

Great advice. I actually stepped away from Fiverr after a client kept asking for revisions when the gig specifically stated in two places that I offered none.

Eager to get back to work but be smarter about it this time.

Thank you for this. As someone who is new here, and wanting to get started on the right foot, it’s hard not to say yes to everything.

thanks.it’s very helpful post.

Aw, no need to do that. Send an offer on the order page for more revisions along with a price.

You will sometimes run into people who try to take advantage as much as they can. The answer to this is firm polite communication to stand up for yourself.

I appreciate this post a lot, it’s always important to keep being safe online in mind.

good advice… Thank you share with us :wink:

Thank you for your advice! It’s very helpful :slight_smile: I’ll follow your advice when I’ll have any customer.
Have a nice day :slight_smile:

NO means NO…!!! This was a famous dialogue of one bollywood movie.

Great Tips. Thank you

Great Post. Thank you

Thank you so much for shearing your knowledge .

Really a good post. I learnt something. Thank You, @gina_riley2 !

If you want to be successful seller then never provide unlimited revision. some buyer keep clicking revision button and demand more extra services always try to rise your prices never work for 5$ never.