Fiverr Community Forum

The problem in new dashboard

I get many small alteration request of buyer in the inbox and I used to take it to dashboard by clicking add to a to do dashboard which used to show it to me in dashboard. But after the redesigning of dashboard, I don’t get it there. Do you experience similar problem ?

5 Likes

Cannot understand what you say

1 Like

fail to understand the problem

1 Like

Can you explain this problem in simple language ?

OH…
seems like you are in trouble with trouble

I never use the dashboard, but I hear it has been changed. I always go to “selling” and then “orders” to keep track of my orders and revision requests. :nerd_face:

1 Like

I get the buyers’ requests after months too. I used to add their requests in my to do list in the older version of dashboard. I hope to get it back.

1 Like

You’re right. That “Add a to-do to your dashboard” feature isn’t working anymore. You can use labels to highlight the message.

True. I asked to customer support if they would be willing to bring it back.

Yes i do not like the current dashboard the old one is best for me …because .,
First when i save some client jobs to my To Do list then is reside there when my self did not close it,
Second when the client the order mark is completed and leave the feedback then is also reside on dashboard so also leave feedback to the buyer,
and many more,

1 Like

New dashboard looks good to me

1 Like

Not just that, but the new dashboard doesn’t show your earnings correctly, at least for me. In my analytics and earnings section, I get different numbers, as well on the app (which are the same), expect the one on the dashboards which is different. I also have the problem with the inbox.

However, this new dashboard is a big improvement from the last one, as it shows all orders. The problem that I had with the disappearing orders is gone. For which I am super-happy.

1 Like

It surely looks good but i have found the problem that i stated

You have to watch a full pack video on youtube

1 Like