The profile that never had a chance!

alaa_nasro1337

Greetings Fiverr Users! Both Sellers & Purchasers!

Well, I make a lot of services, running 6 Gigs strong (Old Fiverr Seller, New Account). But I cannot seem to get sells like I used to, so with no further dues 🙂

Give this poor profile a chance!

Link : https://www.fiverr.com/users/alaa_nasro1337/

But I cannot seem to get sells

Welcome to the forum.

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find lots of great tips to help you in the above. Enjoy! 🙂

Well, I make a lot of services, running 6 Gigs strong (Old Fiverr Seller, New Account). But I cannot seem to get sells like I used to, so with no further dues 🙂

But I cannot seem to get sells like I used to

You have more competitors than you did in the past (the site has grown), and the chances are that some of them (or many of them) are better than you are.

For example, you offer proofreading in one of your gigs, and promise no mistakes in either Arabic or English, and yet, both your gig descriptions and forum posts have mistakes.

It’s sales, not “sells.” I would never hire a translator for English who has a poor command of the language. Plenty of translators have perfect English, so people are going to want to work with them instead of someone who doesn’t. I wouldn’t hire a graphic designer who had pixelated sample images.

If the profile is poor, the creator needs to find a way to improve it. In this case, it sounds like the profile is extra-poor since the services offered may not be of the quality promised.

From your profile:

" Education

M.D. - mathematicscomputer science

drtahar moulay university of saida , Algeria, Graduated 2024"

I’d honestly buy your gigs if you teach me how to travel back in time. JK 🙂

From your profile:

" Education

It used to say master degree in English and now it says M.D.-- which means medical doctor.

OP are you dr tahar moulay of the university of saida? If so you are the general secretariat of the university, which is like a manager of the staff, very impressive. And are you aware of what year this is?

What do you do, choose something totally random to copy off the internet to paste into your profile?

From your profile:

" Education

It used to say master degree in English and now it says M.D.-- which means medical doctor.

OP are you dr tahar moulay of the university of saida? If so you are the general secretariat of the university, which is like a manager of the staff, very impressive. And are you aware of what year this is?

What do you do, choose something totally random to copy off the internet to paste into your profile?

92285_2.png misscrystal:

From your profile:

" Education

I think he is (planning on/already) getting a higher degree which he should graduate in 2024? :thinking:

158466_2.png ammarshrf:

From your profile:

" Education

I think he is (planning on/already) getting a higher degree which he should graduate in 2024? :thinking:

I think he is (planning on/already) getting a higher degree which he should graduate in 2024?

Maybe they use a different type of calendar in Algeria?

I wonder what degree will be shown next.

Certification

Writer Of The Week

Reddit 2018

:rofl:

Should everyone list every forum badge or whatever they ever got? A kindergarten golden star, perhaps? 😸

:rofl:

Should everyone list every forum badge or whatever they ever got? A kindergarten golden star, perhaps? 😸

You Evil! :rofl: :smiling_imp:

Something else is that the review that was posted only a day ago is from an account that is not here any more. :thinking:

Something else is that the review that was posted only a day ago is from an account that is not here any more. :thinking:

That account might be back to the future now 😆

Here is a description for the writing gig:

I can be formal or informal depending on the customer! I’ll finish it in no-time comapred to others’ gigs. For no-cost (5$) You will get a fluent English speaker writing that will help the asked purpose. I have a master degree in English (Modern & Classic). I’m a book-warmer too, so I’ll do it best!

Two spelling errors, eight grammatical errors, and a term I’ve never heard before: book-warmer.

I can be formal or informal depending on the customer! I’ll finish it in no-time comapred to others’ gigs. For no-cost (5$) You will get a fluent English speaker writing that will help the asked purpose. I have a master degree in English (Modern & Classic). I’m a book-warmer too, so I’ll do it best!

Two spelling errors, eight grammatical errors, and a term I’ve never heard before: book-warmer.

errors, and a term I’ve never heard before: book-warmer.

Maybe he is burning (warming) books instead of reading them 🤓 which would’ve make perfect sense after reading everything in this thread

… term I’ve never heard before: book-warmer.

Wait till 2024, I bet this term will go viral!

OP sorry we have been having fun with your profile and gigs. I don’t mean to sound so cruel. It’s just that you are in the improve my gig section and there are some problems with your profile and gig descriptions. These things would stop most buyers from ordering from you.

I hope you don’t take it wrong. It does seem funny to us on one hand but on the other hand, if you are serious about earning money on fiverr, your profile and gigs could use some work.

It’s ok if you don’t have anything impressive to list for your experience. Most of us didn’t either when we started. It’s better to have nothing listed for experience, than have a lot of fake listings for your education and experience. It makes it look really bad. People can see through all that immediately.

Even that one review of yours with the little picture of Bill Gates from an account that has already been removed adds to the impression that something is wrong here.

Archived