The Proper Way to Promote Fiverr Gigs

kerrimax

Hello Fiverr community. I am sometimes confused about how and where I can promote my gigs. I know there is social media for that but what about fiverr forums and blogs? Why would placing my link be marked as spam? I responded to a link placed by someone else. Why was it not fair for me to place my link for them to look at? Can someone please tell me the proper way to do this or not to do it? Which is it? I feel like I’m walking on eggshells with fiverr TOS.

Fiverr doesn’t like it when you share gigs to websites outside of Fiverr, but it’s OK if you share gigs from other threads on the forum. Just don’t share your gig links unless you’re here.

https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Your-Fiverr-Experience/my-fiverr-gigs

As for social media, each social platform has their own rules. I can’t tell you how to promote your gigs because I never promote mine. If others want to tell you how to do it, that would be helpful. If not, google “how to promote my Fiverr gigs on social media,” and see if you find something helpful.

Hello Fiverr community. I am sometimes confused about how and where I can promote my gigs. I know there is social media for that but what about fiverr forums and blogs? Why would placing my link be marked as spam? I responded to a link placed by someone else. Why was it not fair for me to place my link for them to look at? Can someone please tell me the proper way to do this or not to do it? Which is it? I feel like I’m walking on eggshells with fiverr TOS.

but what about fiverr forums

Here are the forum rules: Forum Rules + Do's and Dont's for future reference.

Edit: This may also be helpful to you: Marketing Yourself - Just Do It - Here's How - UPYOUR

Placing your link on a group or comment section/thread would be marked as spam because you are appropriating someone else’s content to try to sell or promote something. That is the very definition of spam. It’s just plain rude. That’s not what people want to see.

It’s also very ineffective because people don’t engage with what they don’t want to see, especially spam. Spamming doesn’t generate business. It just makes you look unprofessional and super sketchy. Please research how online marketing works. Marketing is NOT posting your link in comment sections, groups or other places that don’t belong to you. It’s also not posting your link many times in a social media platform.

Archived