The Question is not 'can I' but 'should I' (Branching off into logo design?)

lucycodex

OK, so I have been meddling around in Canva for the past several months, As a result, I think I am fairly alright at it.

I kinda joked about doing so HERE:

I made both of these for my business. I am not a graphic designer by a long shot, but I think I did at least mediocre in design. [L (1)] 927824898_Lucycodex(1).png.d3decbe77d1ebe7ab73d555349f0574b.pngWhat do you all think? Decent looking? Maybe hire a professional next time? lol

But now I am curious… should I branch off into designing for people via Canva? There are a lot of people who seem to do exactly this on Fiverr, and they get awesome reviews, so maybe it can be a good way to fully branch off and diversify.

What do you think? Should I test out the waters and see? Or play it safe?

From what I see, probably you should. I mean it’s never wrong to try and meddle yourself in new areas…maybe you could get really good at it? Maybe you have hidden talents…? But I’d say you better choose one branch of logo design and really do lots of research and practice. And based from your given example, which is a logotype design…perhaps you could delve more into that area 😃

From what I see, probably you should. I mean it’s never wrong to try and meddle yourself in new areas…maybe you could get really good at it? Maybe you have hidden talents…? But I’d say you better choose one branch of logo design and really do lots of research and practice. And based from your given example, which is a logotype design…perhaps you could delve more into that area 😃

Here is an another example of something that I just made. This one is a Business Card design.

958497124_Nameofbusiness.png.8be7d8e7e2d6cd642c4708c68c03aa7f.png

989705669_BusinessName.png.73318127388c6141f77463165740b0d2.png

Archived