Fiverr Forum

The Quick Brown Fox

The Quick Brown Fox – The Rest of the Story
The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.
He lands head first on a rotting maple log.
Knocked unconscious, fox sleeps with shallow breath
until the lazy dog awakes and worries him to death.

The Quick Brown Fox – The Rest of the Story
The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.
He lands head first on a rotting maple log.
Knocked unconscious, fox sleeps with shallow breath
until the lazy dog awakes and worries him to death.

What are you talking about? It is still 50+ days before January 14th so just don’t F up again from around December 15th

Remember, no matter how hard you work, learn to keep calm and check the calendar before throwing a fit.

What was the warning for anyway? And like @eoinfinnegan said, we still got over a month to go, You’ll recover without any issue. Just don’t get another one.

What do they give warnings for? Sharing contact information I know about. I know they ban automatically for more than one account but what else brings a warning?

Huh. That’s weird. A warning is supposed to be verbal, so you know to not continue on that path.

At least it has been like this for as long as Fiverr has existed, so not sure why they would suddenly change it:

First warning: No penalties.
Second warning: Level loss
Third warning: Account ban

I believe a warning lifts after 60 days.

So I think if everything in the list is not meeting the requirements (To advance), it doesn’t mean that you decline in levels instead. But some of them will do so, definitely.

It sounds like with any warning you are demoted now.

I feel like I should be flagging all these comments for being completely off topic as they have nothing to do with The Quick Brown Fox.

Anyway, If I read the metaphor correctly, the fox is the OP and the lazy dog is me.
Cool story bro.