The seller is no longer available

hightenstudio

I have an issue with a seller, I am not sure if should worry about it or not ?

I am waiting for a final revision on a logo i have ordered from a seller named “Athena_athena”. Although the seller seemed legit to me, I got a message from Fiveer saying she was no longer available on the platform.

I can still see the order timeline and the chat, I just tried to contact the seller but i can see she is offline for 5 days

In the last conversation i had with seller, she told me that she was going to make the final revisions and needed some time, but just after this, her account was no longer available

Can you please help me with that ? I have already paid, and the order is not completed

Thank you

• Like 15
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

I am really disappointed as I get no answer from Fiverr. Also I was hoping that the seller might answer me after a few days, but nothing.

I will never use Fiverr again, It’s obviously not safe from scamming

its not scamming, if that happened, it means his/her account must have been deactivated for various reasons. support will help you.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

its not scamming, if that happened, it means his/her account must have been deactivated for various reasons. support will help you.

@writer421 thanks for your answer.

Yes I hope support will answer me, it’s been a few days now and no answer

Even though it’s not scamming, I have lost time and money (until I get a refund)

And yes the seller seemed serious to me, so I can understand it’s not proper scamming, but still disappointing to me

• Like 8

@donnovan86 thank you for your response. Yes I hope I will get a refund

I have sent a request in the help section and still waiting from an answer from Fiverr

I find it very disappointing because the seller really seemed serious to me

The seller might have been banned, however, they might have also deleted or abandoned their account, or something happened to them.

Also, Fiverr might suspend accounts if, for example, a seller can’t verify their identity because they are in a country, where it’s difficult to get the form of ID that Fiverr requires, a suspended account doesn’t automatically mean that a seller is shady. I’d say being suspended is probably the most common reason for a seller with ongoing orders, though.

I once ordered a gig without communicating with the seller beforehand, as it was all very simple and clear, in which case I didn’t see a reason to waste their and my time by messaging instead of ordering the gig.

The seller never delivered nor replied, so I guess she either abandoned her account without thinking of pausing/deactivating it, or something happened to her, so she couldn’t (hopefully the former).

After the gig got into “very late” status, I got the option to cancel one-sidedly (=not needing the seller to accept the cancellation request), and got an automatic refund to my Fiverr balance.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

The seller might have been banned, however, they might have also deleted or abandoned their account, or something happened to them.

Also, Fiverr might suspend accounts if, for example, a seller can’t verify their identity because they are in a country, where it’s difficult to get the form of ID that Fiverr requires, a suspended account doesn’t automatically mean that a seller is shady. I’d say being suspended is probably the most common reason for a seller with ongoing orders, though.

I once ordered a gig without communicating with the seller beforehand, as it was all very simple and clear, in which case I didn’t see a reason to waste their and my time by messaging instead of ordering the gig.

The seller never delivered nor replied, so I guess she either abandoned her account without thinking of pausing/deactivating it, or something happened to her, so she couldn’t (hopefully the former).

After the gig got into “very late” status, I got the option to cancel one-sidedly (=not needing the seller to accept the cancellation request), and got an automatic refund to my Fiverr balance.

@miiila thank you very much for your answer

I did communicated with the seller before and we agreed on a price (far more higher than presented in the gig in the first place). She delivered the logo in time but i asked for revisions. I actually liked what she did and it’s a shame she didn’t finish the work.

Update : I did manage to cancel the order, and got my balance back, thanks to everyone for your answers and help

• Like 7

• 1 year later...

I just had a successful gig purchase and positive experience with a seller, but wanted to message them and ask a simple question that would not involve any work. I got the dreaded "No longer available..." message - I gave a 4.9 for Communication because there was an obvious request detail that was overlooked, and couldn't understand even though the Requirements stated the request, which was also spelled out on the mock up I supplied. They even said, "Feel free to contact me again if you need more work" so I assumed it was all good? Can someone tell me if they see their profile and if so, for some reason they blocked me 😞 super sad, because I loved the work. I even tipped 20% Here is the profile name: redroydesigns

COULD IT BE that they took their profile offline temporarily because of too much work? Or maybe they are sleeping? On vacation? 

• Like 8

3 hours ago, keyworthgraphic said:

I just had a successful gig purchase and positive experience with a seller, but wanted to message them and ask a simple question that would not involve any work. I got the dreaded "No longer available..." message - I gave a 4.9 for Communication because there was an obvious request detail that was overlooked, and couldn't understand even though the Requirements stated the request, which was also spelled out on the mock up I supplied. They even said, "Feel free to contact me again if you need more work" so I assumed it was all good? Can someone tell me if they see their profile and if so, for some reason they blocked me 😞 super sad, because I loved the work. I even tipped 20% Here is the profile name: redroydesigns

COULD IT BE that they took their profile offline temporarily because of too much work? Or maybe they are sleeping? On vacation? 

No he didn't block you. Fiverr did it they thought you are working him without paying.That's happen to my buyer last night. When i replayed his massage then everything get to the normal condition.If he replay to you, you can talk to him again 

• Like 6
  • Confused 1
  • Up 1

17 hours ago, azharul_raj said:

No he didn't block you. Fiverr did it they thought you are working him without paying.That's happen to my buyer last night. When i replayed his massage then everything get to the normal condition.If he replay to you, you can talk to him again 

i am not sure about what i have to do

• Like 6
  • Up 1

17 hours ago, azharul_raj said:

it says he's no longer accepting messages

• Like 6
  • Up 1

7 minutes ago, keyworthgraphic said:

it says he's no longer accepting messages

Chances are that he blocked you, I was able to view the seller's profile without any issues.. If I were you, I would start looking for another seller.. I mean, what's the point of pursuing this if the line of communication itself is closed..

• Like 9

54 minutes ago, surajkartha said:

Chances are that he blocked you, I was able to view the seller's profile without any issues.. If I were you, I would start looking for another seller.. I mean, what's the point of pursuing this if the line of communication

If the seller did not finish the job by completing the revision that was offered and instead they block the buyer, they should be reported to Customer Service so OP can get his money back.

• Like 5
  • Up 1

26 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

If the seller did not finish the job by completing the revision that was offered and instead they block the buyer, they should be reported to Customer Service so OP can get his money back.

Sure, but @keyworthgraphic did mention that they rated and tipped the seller as well. Indicating that the order was marked as complete. Question of revision shouldn't arise hence. Moving on seems to be the only option here.. Since the only line of communication which is messaging seems to be closed from the seller's end. 

• Like 6
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Here's what support said, I am so bummed. The thing that gets me, and I WILL drop this after this post, is that I don't know what I did wrong! And would at least like a chance to make it right??

After a further look, it seems that the seller blocked you, so that's why you are not able to contact them.

It is a shame when this happens

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

3 hours ago, surajkartha said:

Chances are that he blocked you, I was able to view the seller's profile without any issues.. If I were you, I would start looking for another seller.. I mean, what's the point of pursuing this if the line of communication itself is closed..

yup. how sad

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi @keyworthgraphic.

It sounds to me as though he did block you on purpose and that this may have been because you closed the job, rated him, gave a tip and then contacted him again asking for a revision AFTER the job was closed? 

Or did you close the job while still in discussion about him making that final revision to the submissions? (I.e., he agreed to make changes and you signed off the job prematurely with the expectation he would still send this revision because you'd agreed it would come even if you signed off the job?)

It is rare but occasionally, a buyer just messages too many times and takes up the best part of my day. I once had a job signed off but the buyer carried on asking for more and more, sending another set of questions each time I answered some (free of charge) post job.

It was driving me nuts since she wasn't allowing me to do the work for others withouit interruption. That's one I had to block because both buyers and sellers should know when to call a job 'finished'. There's a limit to how much work and messaging a buyer can expect after a job has been signed off as satisfactory. 

I'm just saying that this 'could be' what happened. He perhaps just needed breathing space to focus on his next job in the queue but you seemed to be asking for more after the job was officially 'done and dusted'.

I love it when buyers stay in touch but once their messages begin to affect the amount of time I can give the next buyers, I know I have to make a decision. If he has unblocked you, it's likely because Customer Support wrote to him and asked him to reconsider since CS rightly does not want sellers to block buyers.

• Like 6

• 1 year later...

Hi, hope everyone is doing great! i have a problem with my order as i have worked for my buyer on a project and i did it as described in the project  description file but when i deliver it to my client and ask him to check it and mark the order as completed but after sometime i cannot reach again to my buyer because it shows the "buyer is not available to contacted and this will not effect my response rate" but what will be about my project which i have already delivered, will it be completed in 3 days or it may be cancel ...? 

• Like 1

Hello, a similar situation is happening to me however, i accidentally completed the work while the seller hadn't sent the entire files to me. When i went to try and message him it said "no longer available" hence i am not able to message the seller. Does anyone know what i can do to try and get in contact with the seller to get the files? 

• Like 1